Hi guys, I've read through numerous forums about the memory and how to free up the space, here's my problem: I've transferred my pictures to my media card, I have no attachments, no music but my free space is still only 11mb! Please help! I've deleted the sample video, I've cleared the caches, my BB is still deleting everything because the memory is low! Please help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 05:57 PM
    04-06-08 06:06 PM
    Thank you Sunkast, is this link as complicated as it seems? What is the BB OS? I just updated to 4.3.0.97, I did this with a vzw rep. I've been on the phone all day trying to get this memory thing resolved! I am stuck at step 3 within the link: delete the vendor.xml file. Sorry if this seems to be bothersome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-08 06:35 PM
    You really only need to delete that file if you are installing an OS that is branded for a carrier other than the carrier your phone is branded to. So if you got your phone from Verizon, and you downloaded the OS from Verizon, you don't need to worry about deleting it.

It isn't complicated as long as you follow the directions correctly. The main point is to uninstall as many unneeded applications as you can. If you don't need brickbreaker on your phone, delete it.
    04-06-08 06:45 PM
    Email me and I can guide you if you'd like.

Mine has the pre-installed wallpapers removed, which also means the folders you create will only be the default yellow one. I usually hide these folders anyways.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 04-06-08 at 07:29 PM.
    04-06-08 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD