How long (roughly) will my phones battery last if I listen to like 3-4 hours of music through a bluetooth stereo headset. Will I have enough battery life to last through the day. I use no texting or data and only about 2-3 hours of talk time a day and get roughly 2 full days on one charge.
    03-12-08 04:08 PM
    How long (roughly) will my phones battery last if I listen to like 3-4 hours of music through a bluetooth stereo headset. Will I have enough battery life to last through the day. I use no texting or data and only about 2-3 hours of talk time a day and get roughly 2 full days on one charge.
    1.) I've plugged my Curve into the stereo input port in my car and driven around for over an hour and not noticed any change in battery reserve. It doesn't appear that playing MP3s is a heavy drain on my battery.

2.) My phone use is about the same as yours. Can get several hours of talk time every day without any problems.

3.) Data is a different story. Data seems to be a huge drain on the battery and heavy use of the browser or any other data intensive application starts cutting into my battery life fast.

I keep a charger at home and another wired up in the bottom drawer of one of the cabinets in my office at work. If my Curve starts losing energy, I always charge it right back up.
    03-13-08 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD