Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa on the food channel just used a BB!!!!! I am surprised, it is after all a cooking show----it was very clear it was a BB Curve!!!
    11-10-08 04:29 PM
    Who? Huh? Is she somebody I should be paying attention too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 04:45 PM
    lol

she eats a lot of the food before she is finished cooking, but who am i to judge, i do it too

11-10-08 04:49 PM
    lol

she eats a lot of the food before she is finished cooking, but who am i to judge, i do it too

LOL---no she does not, she just looks like she does
    11-10-08 04:58 PM
    LOL---no she does not, she just looks like she does
    hahahaha

i didnt wanna say that...

11-10-08 05:00 PM
    awww I had to stop watching the food network because everytime I do I start to think I'm more talented in the kitchen then I actually am and end up destroying lots of ingredients in the process...
    11-10-08 06:28 PM
    Food?? Where??

11-10-08 07:57 PM
    Wow, I though I was the only one that watched that show... Good thing to know us bb owners have a lot more in common besides the crack.

11-10-08 08:21 PM
    They had a bio on her on one of their shows. It said she used to work at the White House.

11-10-08 10:43 PM
    Yeah, she was the under-secretary for energy or something like that during the Nixon/Ford administrations. Pretty funky considering what she does today.
    Cooking is a hobby for me and her recipes are pretty good. I prefer the show prior, or should I say the host prior to her - Giada De Laurentis.
    11-11-08 07:00 AM
    I use my bb to look up recipes all the time in the grocery store.....what was she using it for? I don't mind watching her- just wish they would kick Paula Dean off the air- she drives me nuts.
    11-11-08 09:22 AM
    I use my bb to look up recipes all the time in the grocery store.....what was she using it for? I don't mind watching her- just wish they would kick Paula Dean off the air- she drives me nuts.

She was grilling outside and used it to call a friend over for lunch. I like Paula Deen in SMALL DOSES!!!!!
    11-11-08 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD