Hey everyone, I have a storm and it constantly has problems. I did a full backup and reformat the phone. When i went to reload everything, half the stuff i had was gone.

So since i did regular backups, it seems some of the older backups have the stuff i want, but i can't put more than one backup on without overwriting the rest.

So i was hoping there's an app of some sort that let's you review your .ipd files and merge them? Thanks.
    08-05-09 02:42 AM
    Hey everyone, I have a storm and it constantly has problems. I did a full backup and reformat the phone. When i went to reload everything, half the stuff i had was gone.

So since i did regular backups, it seems some of the older backups have the stuff i want, but i can't put more than one backup on without overwriting the rest.

So i was hoping there's an app of some sort that let's you review your .ipd files and merge them? Thanks.
    You can use the advanced section of Backup and Restore in DM to restore certain databases without overwriting everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 03:56 AM
    Google ABC Amber IPD Merger.

forkup
    08-05-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD