okay so i havent downloaded it it bc i am working on something, but lookie at what i found in the CB store - and better yet - ITS FREE!!!

ScreenSaver - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    02-27-09 10:53 PM
    Sweet...getting on it right now!
    02-27-09 10:56 PM
    **-okay. so after not getting it to send me a txt or an email (i got the email on the pc so i think its my end that a prob) i dl and inst. thru the DM i opened the program and cant do anything! cant get to options, change my pics, zip, zilch, nada.

o well. not going to work it seems
    02-27-09 11:08 PM
    thats awesome ...
    I will deff. try it out
    02-27-09 11:09 PM
    I downloaded the zip and loaded it through dm and when i press it ......it changes to different pics and stuff but you can't change any of then and nor can you press the menu button or do anything else with it
    02-27-09 11:34 PM
    yeah... i think this may be some kind of trial/beta version and it doesn't say so. this sucks!

and i totally ignored that it is only a screen saver prg and not a rolling background prg. o well... you live and learn.
    02-27-09 11:38 PM
    yeah... i think this may be some kind of trial/beta version and it doesn't say so. this sucks!

and i totally ignored that it is only a screen saver prg and not a rolling background prg. o well... you live and learn.
    yea I agree
    there also a website tied to it BlackBerryInsight
    02-27-09 11:40 PM
    I am guessing here but whoever creates one of these that actually works worth a damn and maybe charges 2 - 3 bucks will be sitting on a nice chunk of change. It's a sure seller
    02-27-09 11:50 PM
    I am guessing here but whoever creates one of these that actually works worth a damn and maybe charges 2 - 3 bucks will be sitting on a nice chunk of change. It's a sure seller
    I will agree ... that would be so cool to be able to change ya pics as a slide show on ya berry
    02-27-09 11:54 PM
    I would just want something like moving gears in the backround.
    I am a gearhead and that would look badarse on my phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD