i need to backup service books, but not through desktop manager, because desktop manager doesnt backup all the service books, only some, for example it backed up 11 when i have around 20, so i need a program or a way that is capable of backing up all my service books, if anyone knows how to do this please let me know, and please dont ask why i have to backup the service books, long story but i need to, and im not asking how to do it by registering your device with BIS. I need to backup the exact service books on my device at this moment, all of them.
    01-19-11 01:32 PM
    Go to your service books and hold "alt" and enter "SBDB" then you can backup all the service books in Desktop Manager.
    01-19-11 01:40 PM
    what does that exactly do ? i just want to know before i try it
    01-19-11 02:04 PM
    It enables you to backup all of your service books in DM, like I said above...
    01-19-11 02:07 PM
    i did it said, sb legacy mode disabled, and i still only was able to backup 11 service books
    01-19-11 02:12 PM
    I'm sorry, I got confused with my letters there. It's "SBEB"
    01-19-11 02:16 PM
    ok it worked thanks, now should i leave it like this or disable it again ? is there anything back about leaving it enabled?
    01-19-11 02:18 PM
    is there anything bad* about leaving it enabled?

thats what i meant to say
    01-19-11 02:20 PM
    I'm not really sure... Mine has been enabled for a while now I suppose and I see nothing different. My regular backups work great and don't have any other issues at all.
    01-19-11 02:25 PM
    I got this second hand blackberry, and I have keyboard stutter problem so before changing keyboard membrane I would like to try OS update.
    I want to backup all my service books, because I's working preety well even without BIS, (i cannot receive emails or use BBM, but i can browse tough GPRS, and WiFi, send/receive MMS, and also browse AppWorld (but I need Wi-Fi to download anything from that), so I would like same options with my new OS. I enabled Legacy Mode, but problems it that I get 3 service book out of 9. (without Legacy Mode i can backup only 1).
    Ok, 2 service books are for wi-fi, so I assume that they come with OS, but there are also Service books for MMS, TCP and stuff, and I don't wanna end up with "anworm" service book. Somebody please help?

I'm using Bold 9700 and .546 and I want to get .668 because of keyboard glitches (I know it's low chances that will help but I want to try) and some minor mistakes with Browser (sometimes it just won't start, no matter how many times I click on it.
    05-26-13 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD