Well as some of you know I have been very critical of BlackBerry lately and I have been using my IPhone 5S because I have had issues with 10.1 on my z10 here on T Mobile USA.

Today I flashed the 10.2.1.1925 leak on my z10 and I really can say that I am impressed with the numerous changes and the apps I was having issues with like eBay are now running much smoother.

I really wished they would have released the z10 with this version because I honestly believe things might have been different. I am going to download some apk files in the coming days and see how they work with the leak.

I love the priority hub and having my notifications show up on the lock screen and can access them my simply pressing on the message and it takes me right to it. The battery % was also a nice touch.

I now have put my IPhone 5S in the drawer and now will be using my z10 as my daily driver again. I will probably get allot of **** from my clients, but now I can really show them how the z10 is a business messaging machine.

I know it's a leak, but based off of reviews I have read and having everything come up and function perfectly after the install was amazing. I added all my email and social accounts without any issues.

I am on T Mobile USA and we have been waiting for the official release to make it here, but now that I have this stable leak installed, all I can say is I AM BACK.

Sent from my z10 running 10.2.1.1925
    Last edited by bakron1; 12-30-13 at 11:51 AM.
    12-29-13 08:12 PM
    Forget 10.2.1. If T-Mobile even releases 10.2 I'd be happy and can start getting to recommending this phone to people.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 09:31 PM
    What kind of issues were you having before on 10.1?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 09:31 PM
    What kind of issues were you having before on 10.1?

Posted via CB10
    10.1 was a buggy POS. I started liking my z10 after installing 10.2 via sachesi. I was going to wait for the official update but 10.1 was unbearable.
    12-29-13 09:33 PM
    Yeah, I feel the same way. Especially after the MR release. Phone has never been the same. Still having issues to date.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 09:46 PM
    10.1 was a buggy POS. I started liking my z10 after installing 10.2 via sachesi. I was going to wait for the official update but 10.1 was unbearable.
    I hated the device before 10.2.1 and some of the issues I was having with the ported apps I used in the BlackBerry World were solved in the new leak. They run smoother and the battery is much better too.

I will be able to have a better review after a solid week of heavy use as my daily driver but so far it's been real nice and I am glad to have a real keyboard back.

As I said in my first post if they would have released it with 10.2.1 things would be different.

Sent from my z10 running 10.2.1.537
    12-30-13 03:55 AM
    My experience with many Android apps so far, is that I don't use them at all but instead still prefer the browser and mobile websites (i.e. IMDb or The Verge), it just feels faster. But it's not bad to have that option.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 04:10 AM
    My experience with many Android apps so far, is that I don't use them at all but instead still prefer the browser and mobile websites (i.e. IMDb or The Verge), it just feels faster. But it's not bad to have that option.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, to me the best app on BB10 is the browser. I do use some apps as they are better then the web version on my Z10, but for the most part I just go to the site.
    12-30-13 07:16 AM
    Well as some of you know I have been very critical of BlackBerry lately and I have been using my IPhone 5S because I have had issues with 10.1 on my z10 here on T Mobile USA.

Today I flashed the 10.2.1.537 leak on my z10 and I really can say that I am impressed with the numerous changes and the apps I was having issues with like eBay are now running much smoother.

I really wished they would have released the z10 with this version because I honestly believe things might have been different. I am going to download some apk files in the coming days and see how they work with the leak.

I love the priority hub and having my notifications show up on the lock screen and can access them my simply pressing on the message and it takes me right to it. The battery % was also a nice touch.

I now have put my IPhone 5S in the drawer and now will be using my z10 as my daily driver again. I will probably get allot of **** from my clients, but now I can really show them how the z10 is a business messaging machine.

I know it's a leak, but based off of reviews I have read and having everything come up and function perfectly after the install was amazing. I added all my email and social accounts without any issues.

I am on T Mobile USA and we have been waiting for the official release to make it here, but now that I have this stable leak installed, all I can say is I AM BACK.

Sent from my z10 running 10.2.1.537
    O ye, of little faith.....but welcome back nonetheless!

Z10 goodness
    12-30-13 07:25 AM
    It's too bad the US is way behind in updates. Most BlackBerry users will not install leaks. Even better news in the days ahead.......hang in there. if you ever get the chance to test drive a z30 take it.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:52 AM
    Everything would be so much easier if you could just download updates directly from the BlackBerry website. That way everyone gets it at the same time. That would make plenty of people very happy. As far as leaks, not many people will download them, I totally agree 110%.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:05 PM
    It's too bad the US is way behind in updates. Most BlackBerry users will not install leaks. Even better news in the days ahead.......hang in there. if you ever get the chance to test drive a z30 take it.

Posted via CB10
    I second that, the Z30 is fantastic

Posted using my beloved Z30
    12-30-13 05:23 PM