...I feel like I am might be loosing feature by staying with Blackberry... I see so much more support from third party for android and ios both in apps and accessories....

I hope the next big phone will be a miracle phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:38 PM
    I feel like I don't understand what you're talking about.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-24-14 08:40 PM
    Really does IOS have bluetooth, nfc, SD cards, Android Apps, the fastest browser. best virtual keyboard, bbm video calling, true-multitasking, HDMI output, Micracast etc? etc?
    04-24-14 08:42 PM
    Really does IOS have bluetooth, nfc, SD cards, Android Apps, the fastest browser. best virtual keyboard, bbm video calling, true-multitasking, HDMI output, Micracast etc? etc?
    +1...BlackBerry has so much to offer not only the average customer...but any customer .

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    Last edited by Carjackd; 04-24-14 at 09:38 PM.
    04-24-14 08:44 PM
    ...I feel like I am might be loosing feature by staying with Blackberry... I see so much more support from third party for android and ios both in apps and accessories....

Posted via CB10
    What features do u feel are missing OP? Maybe we can help you find them on BB10 or provide alternatives!

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    anon(5061193) and Donnierock like this.
    04-24-14 08:57 PM
    Please OP educate yourself, not everything is about apps and candy crush.
    I always find something new to do in my Z30 and everyday I love it even more

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 08:59 PM
    Blue tooth yep
    Bbm video calling really ? That's not a strength that's a feature that is catching up
    There is true cross platform video apps Skype and fb messenger etc that works across all devices that had video chat Yet bbm video only works for bbry 10

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-24-14 09:00 PM
    Android has bluetooth nfc sd cards apps good browser, Swiftkey is equal or better than bb10 keyboard, Skype and plenty of other do video call across other Oss. Bb10 multi-task is better but the live tilles that goes with it leaves much to be desired, most flagship devices support mhl or other cable to tv system etc.

Don't cloud you judgement, the difference is not that big

Posted via CB10
    dracolnyte likes this.
    04-24-14 09:10 PM
    Android has bluetooth nfc sd cards apps good browser, Swiftkey is equal or better than bb10 keyboard, Skype and plenty of other do video call across other Oss. Bb10 multi-task is better but the live tilles that goes with it leaves much to be desired, most flagship devices support mhl or other cable to tv system etc.

Posted via CB10
    He was talking about iPhones lol

Anyway, is accessories that big of a deal to you?

You're welcome to move to a different platform anytime.

Posted via CB10
    stevepar and Donnierock like this.
    04-24-14 09:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Apple doesn't support anything but apple tv.

Swiftkey and BlackBerry keyboard use the same software..so in theory BlackBerry isn't doing as bad as op made it out to be

Zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    04-24-14 09:19 PM
    Blue tooth yep
    Bbm video calling really ? That's not a strength that's a feature that is catching up
    There is true cross platform video apps Skype and fb messenger etc that works across all devices that had video chat Yet bbm video only works for bbry 10

Bluetooth is a no for IOS.. you can not bluetooth a file its worthless. BBM video is quality.. way better than skype and i can type and screen share with it. Plus IOS doesn't have removable batteries.. sucks cause my ipad takes 24 hours to charge now.
    dracolnyte and Donnierock like this.
    04-24-14 09:21 PM
    Zeesh! What are people smokin' these days?

Posted via CB10
    Donnierock likes this.
    04-24-14 09:22 PM
    Please OP educate yourself, not everything is about apps and candy crush.
    I always find something new to do in my Z30 and everyday I love it even more

Posted via CB10
    I use mostly the basic features, calling sms, im, contacts, notes calendar, Facebook, CrackBerry, twitter

Can I play clash of clans with my friends ? Can I play dungeon keeper with my friends? Do I have as much choices in accessories? Do I have the best gps apps? �an I use chomecast? Does my carrier made his mobile TV and account management app available for bb10? Do everyone ask WHY I have a blackberry? Can I use a swipe gesture keyboard? Can you educate me?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:25 PM
    Apple doesn't support anything but apple tv.

Swiftkey and BlackBerry keyboard use the same software..so in theory BlackBerry isn't doing as bad as op made it out to be

Zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    Swiftkey allow for a deep customisation and even swipe gesture writing.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:30 PM
    He was talking about iPhones lol

Anyway, is accessories that big of a deal to you?

You're welcome to move to a different platform anytime.

Posted via CB10
    I really really thought about too considering I can't find a Hello Kitty Case anywhere for my Z30. "Rolleyes"

04-24-14 09:42 PM
    I really really thought about too considering I can't find a Hello Kitty Case anywhere for my Z30. "Rolleyes"

There is a kiosk in waterloo I kid you not at Conestoga mall with hello kitty cases for every phone
    I'm not sure about z30 want me to check?

jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-24-14 09:44 PM
    funny was just showing snap2chat to an ios friend today.. and they are jealous big time!! asked how they can get that on the iphone..
    04-24-14 09:46 PM
    To me the best feature of BlackBerry is the universal search with the quick actions

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:49 PM
    There is a kiosk in waterloo I kid you not at Conestoga mall with hello kitty cases for every phone
    I'm not sure about z30 want me to check?

Yes please, check and get back to us on this thread
    stevepar likes this.
    04-24-14 09:58 PM
    funny was just showing snap2chat to an ios friend today.. and they are jealous big time!! asked how they can get that on the iphone..
    I showed Snap2Chat to my iPhone friend and head said WTF is Snap2Chat. They laughed big time. Asked why am I still using a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    kenicolo likes this.
    04-24-14 10:00 PM
    Apple is selling 100 iPhones per or every silly comment a person on Crackberry make about how it's childish or lack of this or that or Hello Kitty accessories.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 10:06 PM
    I showed Snap2Chat to my iPhone friend and head said WTF is Snap2Chat. They laughed big time. Asked why am I still using a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Snap2chat, more features can upload pics, take screens, use instagram font, use bbm emoticons. but i guess in every group of friends theres the guy who get laughed and teased all the time..
    04-24-14 10:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    OP, if BB10 isn't working for you, then find what does. It's as simple as that.
    acovey, AcADIeN, stevepar and 2 others like this.
    04-24-14 10:17 PM
    Yes please, check and get back to us on this thread
    I can buy it for you or do you want me to get you a number for you to order with?

04-24-14 10:21 PM
    No way Swiftkey is better than the typing on BlackBerry 10. The Z10 basically types by itself.
    Jamie Wooten and Donnierock like this.
    04-24-14 10:47 PM
149 123 ...