I have a Blackberry 8330 that I am trying to use in a odd way --

I am hooking my blackberry into my stereo using the headphone jack and use a Bluetooth hands free device to answer calls. For some reason it seems to be trying to use the aux input instead of the Bluetooth when i answer the call on my hands free device.

How do i set it up so calls are answered solely using Bluetooth while the aux input is plugged in?

Thanks,
    Eric
    10-15-09 03:59 PM
    Don't think it can be done. Plugging into the aux port overrides the bluetooth.
    10-15-09 04:53 PM
    Nothing at all to make it work?
    10-15-09 05:58 PM
    Nope. Having something plugged into the headphone jack overtides the Bluetooth.
    10-15-09 06:32 PM
    Any other ideas on how to do something similar to this, but with the ability to pickup calls and hear audio?
    10-15-09 06:54 PM
    Maybe get a Bluetooth receiver module for your stereo?
    10-15-09 08:09 PM
    MM's suggestion is spot on. You can get a blue tooth receiver for your stereo paired to your BB. You can also pair the hands free device to your BB. However, the hands free device cannot support A/V remove and audio sink or it will conflict with the stereo receiver. Also, the order of pairing is important. If the stereo receiver supports hands free/head set services, you will need to pair the hands free device first before the stereo receiver.
    10-16-09 08:02 AM
    Does this ever get fixed in new models of the blackberry or newer firmware?
    01-22-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD