Hi everyone,
    I am not sure if such program even exist. But I guess won't hurt to ask.
    My company use BES on BlackBerry and I use BIS for personal. I always need to carry two BlackBerries for both. Ideally I want to have all my work Email automatically forward to my BIS service, but my IT department block the 'New Rule' function on Outlook which I cannot have Email auto-forward.
    I wonder if any program/software that I can install on my BES device and whenever it receive Email it can forward a copy to my BIS. Can this be done?
    Thanks all for looking, any suggestion will be appreciated...
    01-01-09 02:36 PM
    Whether there is a program or not, you need to get this approved by your company.

They can actually see you do this.

I was in the same position when someone stole my 8100 (BES blackberry) and I needed to get my mail forwarded, but the rules don't work and I was also informed for security reasons, you shouldn't be trying to bypass this unless approved.

01-01-09 02:42 PM
    Also, my company doesn't block me from adding BIS emails to my account, is yours the same?

01-01-09 02:43 PM
    If your IT department doesnt want personal email on company devices there is a reason for it. The forwarding rule is for security, if you can forward to a personal device, they can no longer control the level of security on that device, and thus cant control who/what has access to that information.
    01-01-09 02:49 PM
    meant to add, trying to get around this, even if you don't succeed can easily result in you being unemployed. On my server, if i see someone trying to get around things, their boss gets notified as does the entire chain of command above them and inside IT.
    01-01-09 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD