I'm not sure if this is possible. I had an idea. I was thinking it would be nice if we could share our Auto-Text lists with other BB users. One way of doing this would be to create a filter or file of some sort and be able to import and export them. I'm sure some users here have some good ones they'd like to share!
    04-25-09 11:56 PM
    We can just type them, that would be a lot easier. There's a thread already just like this back a couple pages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 12:00 AM
    What do you mean just type them? Wouldn't that be more work than simply importing a list, instead of hand entering every word?
    04-26-09 12:04 AM
    ooohhhhhhhh.. you just mean all the random auto text entries.. i thought you meant like auto text signatures.. sorry, i misunderstood
    04-26-09 12:10 AM
    meh, i guess. That's something that is kind of personalized. I don't want everybody elses because I use this for business, and I don't want certian things to pop up words or phrases I don't want. or vice versa.

For instance:
    if I type the word "sig" it will automatically convert to "Austin **********, Retail Account Executive"
    And i'm sure that if you're using the phone to browse web forums you don't want that to pop up when you type sig
    04-26-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD