Been looking for a program that you can put filters on (like you can with youmail for voicemails ect), so that you can have immediate responses for certain people you receive texts from? Like say, if receive a text from somebody you are meeting, say "I am otw, be there shortly", or whatever msg you decide you wish to put in at the time.

Anybody able to direct me to an appropriate vendor?

If there are only the "im busy" type programs (one message for all texts), has anybody figured out how to do this with a Google Voice #? Much appreciated for any info.
    11-02-09 07:50 PM
    i have been looking for something like this too...like an email autoresponder.
    11-02-09 09:01 PM
    i have been looking for something like this too...like an email autoresponder.
    Yah exactly, just with texts. Somebody should get to codin'! I'd gladly pay (something reasonable) for a well working program like this.
    11-02-09 09:18 PM
    Any update on this? I really need an autoreponder for email that let me immediately reply to a particular incoming address.
    03-20-10 07:29 AM
    Mail Rule Manager allows us to filter incoming emails based on 1 or more conditions like from specific sender or domain, or specific words in subject or email body, etc. And, actions like Auto-Reply, Delete, Save, Forward, etc can be taken on them.

Best way would be to install the free trial of app from Empower HTML Email Viewer, Blackberry Threaded SMS and more and test it yourself if it suits your needs.
    03-20-10 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD