Is there a way to, when you install an app, make it so that it just doesn't ask if you want to connect that app to BBM? I have no desire to connect any of my apps to BBM.

It is a small annoyance, but a present one nonetheless.
    PJD642 likes this.
    08-12-12 02:48 PM
    I don't have an answer, but I'll be watching this thread eagerly...the default SHOULD be to opt out....
    08-13-12 07:16 AM
    Agreed it is small but I would imagine the answer to your question would be no.

Rim announced they are going to be integrating more apps into bbm so they're all going to ask you that unfortunately. Hopefully rim will implement an ignore all option in the core bbm options.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    08-13-12 09:22 AM
    No, there isn't. Just deny the request and move on.
    08-13-12 09:25 AM
    I find it a bit annoying too. But it's just one of those options you have to go through like the "grant trusted status" window.

At least most of the apps have fixed the constant request to connect everytime you started the app. That was a pain. And then there was one app - ScoreMobile, I think - that would pop up another warning window that it must be connected. And I'm thinking, no it absolutely must not. It was a bogus message anyway because it still worked fine. But that went away with a later update.
    08-13-12 09:41 AM
    Yes, I remember uninstalling an app (drawing a blank on the name right now) because everytime I launched it, it told me it NEEDED to be connected to BBM.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    08-13-12 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD