- CrackBerry User
- 82 Posts
Augemented reality through GPS only??
us bb curve 9360 users are missing out on AR through wikitude. there must be a way to develop a new feature where it only uses GPS. it can calculate longitude and latitude. what more could i say.
- 11-27-2012, 05:34 PM #2
The wierd thing for me is that i always ignore the annoying calibration message. The app still generally works fine and accurately through the screen viewfinder despite me never calibrating. I suppose they could do it with just gps but it would only be list view. The compass is needed for the directionsl pointing of the phone to see whats in each direction.Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- By yapsalot in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:47 AM
- By jmejiaa in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:08 PM
- By jmejiaa in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
- By smilfen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:42 PM
- By bentbarz in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:25 AM