Heres my problem with the curve.. I have had the phone for approximately two weeks and started having the problem of not hearing audio on a phone call.. People could hear me, but I could not hear them... This happens randomly whether Im sending or receiving a call.. the only way to remedy this is by doing a hard reset by removing the battery and restarting the phone... I am now on my third phone... Most recently received this morning and a short 8 hours after receiving it, this problem has already started... Anyone else having this problem??? Or anyone know of any fixes for it???
    08-22-08 08:12 PM
    installed any apps on it?
    08-22-08 09:23 PM
    No apps installed other than what blackberry puts on it...
    08-22-08 09:33 PM
    I have the same problem. It got so bad, I had to reset it 5 or 6 times a day. I exchanged it and 5 days later the problem started again. I know people can hear me. I tell them I will call back soon. Then I reset my phone. This is very annoying.
    08-24-08 03:24 PM
    There are numerous posts about mms with an audio file that causes this situation with verizon. I don't know if this is the problem here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 03:47 PM
    There are numerous posts about mms with an audio file that causes this situation with verizon. I don't know if this is the problem here

This would be some interesting reading for the folk having problems.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....archid=4514361

probably related to your problems...
    08-24-08 04:17 PM
    Try Voice Activated Dialing. That will give you back sound without the delay of a reset.

08-24-08 07:53 PM
    This would be some interesting reading for the folk having problems.....

(see above. Can't quote the URL 'cause I'm not up to 10 posts yet)

probably related to your problems...
    I tried clicking on the link in the above quote but all I get is a "Sorry, not found" message. Has the thread been deleted? Anyway, I am having this same problem. Not as often as some, but still it happens enough to be a concern. Other than a battery pull, has anyone come up with a more permanent solution?
    12-04-08 12:09 AM
    I feel one of the setback of my Curve is everytime I want to restart listening to my music, it has to start all over from the beginning again instead from the last played song.

I hope Bold would solve this problem, does anyone have tips/tricks to overcome this issue pls?
    12-04-08 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD