I just purchased the blueant V1 & must say its awesome, one question i have is that some phones & headsets will allow you to listen to audio thru them. I have an 8130, has anyone found a way to do this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 09:07 AM
    If you mean music playback, I believe this is supported by the Pearl. Once you pair the devices, start Bluetooth Setup, click cancel at the add device prompt, highlight your device in the list then click Menu > Device Properties. Under services, if A/V remote control and Audio Sink are listed it should work.
    02-23-09 09:13 AM
    Does anyone here know if i can upgrade to a higher os than the 4.5 im running now one my 8830?
    02-23-09 09:14 AM
    If you mean music playback, I believe this is supported by the Pearl. Once you pair the devices, start Bluetooth Setup, click cancel at the add device prompt, highlight your device in the list then click Menu > Device Properties. Under services, if A/V remote control and Audio Sink are listed it should work.
    Just checked and neither A/V remote or audio sync is listed the only 2 are hands free and headset. Thx for the help. Any other ideas on how I can listen to music using my V1?

02-23-09 09:26 AM
    It took a look at the Blueant V1. You will not be able to play music through it with a Blackberry.
    02-23-09 10:36 AM
    Does anyone here know if i can upgrade to a higher os than the 4.5 im running now one my 8830?
    OS 4.5.0.127 is the highest official OS.
    02-23-09 10:38 AM
    It took a look at the Blueant V1. You will not be able to play music through it with a Blackberry.
    I'm sorry to hear that...thx for all your help tho.

02-23-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD