I recently got my Blackberry not long ago and was interested in obtaining a good free GPS navigation system. I'm pretty **** at technology etc so try and remember that lol. I'm currently with 02 and already have the carphoneware house one installed (in came with the phone). Would any of you know any free download programs that I could install?

I liked the look of the carephoneware house one when I had a free trial for 2 weeks I think it was. Not only did it give you your car map but it gave you street map too which I thought was pretty good.

I think UK posters would probably be more helpful as you guys probably have UK systems already installed. But if there are US posters on here or any other nationality that could advise me on a navigation system that would work across the pond that would be pretty sweet. Any GPS system would do though.

I have searched this forum and not found much info

Thanks
    05-14-09 08:31 AM
    Check out my list:

Hooked On Tronyx - Apps - Maps/GPS

Not finished since I am still working on adding the descriptions, but it should help.

Chris
    05-14-09 08:35 AM
    Thanks Chris what one out your list do you have installed?
    05-14-09 08:49 AM
    Thanks Chris what one out your list do you have installed?
    A lot of people here use and recommend aMazeGPS. That would be mine as well.

Chris
    05-14-09 09:01 AM
    Cheers chris. Like I said I'm not very tech savy. So would you be able to tell me what one out of this list I should be choosing?

05-14-09 09:37 AM
    Pick the first one and download that.
    05-14-09 09:44 AM
    I'm not too sure about this navigation system. It doesnt show any data for my location since I dont live in a big city.
    05-15-09 08:33 AM
    You may want to edit that photo and black out your user name and password.
    05-15-09 08:36 AM
    I use Telmap and it's awesome. Got it free somehow, I think some beta testing or something but it does a really good job and has turn by turn voice directions.
    05-15-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD