I have done a quick search and found nothing related to my specific issue. I have a Tour on VZW and I have ONE contact that my assigned ring tones will NOT work on. They play fine on all my other ones. I have tried changing tones and everything but the only thing that plays when they text is the default. It's driving me batty! I have tried taking out the battery as well as deleting her from my phone book and re-adding her. Nothing helps! Any suggestions?

Wow. I have been a member for a while. I did not realize I had only lurked and not posted....
    Last edited by rback33; 07-15-10 at 09:14 AM.
    07-15-10 09:12 AM
    It has been my experience that when something like that occurs, that there could be a duplicate somewhere. The number might be in another contact. AFter your primary contact was deleted, did it ring the correct way for someone else? Just tossing up ideas.
    07-15-10 09:47 AM
    It's not a duplicate. It's an old friend I have known for years that I just reconnected with and have never had her number. I didn't wait to see if it would ring right for anyone else after I deleted because I added her back right away. It's very strange.
    07-15-10 10:24 AM
    Try removing any punctuation from your contacts phone numbers. There are numerous discussions in the 9630 forum on this.
    07-15-10 11:06 AM
    No punctuation.. just numbers... I will search through that forum more...
    07-15-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD