05-09-12 09:33 AM
    Awesome, I was curious about this.
    05-09-12 10:07 AM
    This was a great listen, thank you OP.
    I'm excited to see what RIM does with the BB10 touch screen keyboard. I can see their word suggestion and other touch features cutting seconds off each sentence... and I appreciate my seconds. My concern, besides inevitably losing the physical button feel is losing all the BB shortcuts that come with those buttons. I have owned a couple nice all touch OSs, but I have always felt that hourly tasks were put on the back burner for mobile versions of down time features. Either way I think it will be great to have an all screen device built from the ground up for professionals.
    05-09-12 02:25 PM
    This was a great listen, thank you OP.
    I'm excited to see what RIM does with the BB10 touch screen keyboard. I can see their word suggestion and other touch features cutting seconds off each sentence... and I appreciate my seconds. My concern, besides inevitably losing the physical button feel is losing all the BB shortcuts that come with those buttons. I have owned a couple nice all touch OSs, but I have always felt that hourly tasks were put on the back burner for mobile versions of down time features. Either way I think it will be great to have an all screen device built from the ground up for professionals.
    My thoughts exactly. . .touch or physical as long as it gets the job done I'll take it. . .image. . . BB10 the best virtual and physical keyboards in the market. . .way to keep the legacy. . .
    05-09-12 07:20 PM
    Very interesting...these guys are focused, that's good

They were asked about cross-platform video chats and couldn't answer the question properly...hmmm
    05-09-12 10:19 PM
    Very interesting...these guys are focused, that's good

They were asked about cross-platform video chats and couldn't answer the question properly...hmmm
    It came across as though it simply wasn't a big priority. . .I guess "Blackberry People" aren't as super connected as we though. . .LOL
    05-10-12 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD