There's been no end of bickering about things like "who gets a earlier purchase date?" or "Why Thor and Co. did not wow the crowd like Stevie used to" and it's been really distracting from the real meat and potatoes of today. A launch of a pretty awesome device (Z10) and confirmation of the QWERTY version (Q10).

I've read all the reviews and watched all the videos, (don't ask about my productivity today....zero....-_-') and it's pretty much everything I was hoping for. As the Crackberry boys said, there's room for improvement but that's a good thing.

So let's fill these boards with discussion of what has been reviewed/preview and upcoming not semantics of "OMG why devote so much time to Alicia Keys?"
    01-30-13 02:44 PM
    Now I am starting to realize that Thorstein Heins sold @ 18.17 for a reason; severely disappointed proving that blind faith is a bit too much.

Very very disappointed. I thought the phoenix would rise but a 2 month delay for it to appear in the United States? 2 months in the tech world is like a generation.
    01-30-13 02:55 PM
    Now I am starting to realize that Thorstein Heins sold @ 18.17 for a reason; severely disappointed proving that blind faith is a bit too much.

Very very disappointed. I thought the phoenix would rise but a 2 month delay for it to appear in the United States? 2 months in the tech world is like a generation.
    This has been addressed ad naseum, the US has noone to blame except their own carriers. Had they sped up the ok process to get it released then they would have gotten it sooner, but they didn't. Blackberry has worked tirelessly to get their product out as quickly as possible as evidenced with the availability in the UK tomorrow and Canada (Feb 5).

If you don't like it, complain to your carrier not to Blackberry.
    BergerKing and cjcampbell like this.
    01-30-13 10:19 PM
    I didn't watch the presentations, yet. I knew the US carriers were still futzing around. Didn't bother getting excited until they cut 'em loose. BB 10 will do alright, but by the market reaction, too many misunderstood what was gonna actually happen. And they showed their displeasure. But I'm looking forward to seeing how the new devices that are released fare.
    01-30-13 10:25 PM