- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
Articles about companies adopting BB10?
There have been multiple articles in the media about government departments and corporations dropping BB for iPhone or Android over the past year. I wonder will we see stories about companies who are adopting BB10 or will that not be considered news worthy. A couple posters here have already mentioned on the forum their companies are making the upgrade.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Addict
02-11-2013, 01:12 PM #2
- 570 Posts
What I think will happen or what I want to happen?
I think they won't care, but I hope I'm wrong. My guess is, even if a lot of companies move to BB10 they'll try to downplay it because "it doesn't matter".The worst thing our kids will have to do in 20 years is find a username that isn't taken.
- 02-11-2013, 02:54 PM #3
BBRY: ‘Solid Demand’ for Z10, Says Jefferies; Margins Can Rise, Says Wells - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com
Since then we believe hundreds of additional enterprises have downloaded the BES 10 server software and that overall 20% of the Fortune 500 are in trials
- 02-12-2013, 03:34 AM #5
- 02-12-2013, 05:35 AM #7Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 05:41 AM #8
- 800 Posts
It definitely seems like there are things Blackberry can do help themselves. . .every time a story about a company dropping BB hits a Blackberry rep should be flying out with a load of z10s to "save the day" . . .I just don't understand . . .is it really cheaper to ditch the BES infrastructure you've had for years???*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*
- 02-12-2013, 05:47 AM #9Thorsten Heins: "We have a clear shot at being the No. 3 platform in the market" - 09/25/2012
- 02-12-2013, 06:17 AM #10
The bears are roaring again, home depot is regurgitated old news BES10 Will carry significant marketshare, not to worry!Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- 02-12-2013, 09:12 AM #15
As to Dapper.....you just said that RIM never "outs" (whatever that means....I don't think Apple or anyone else announces contract wins against the other parties will! LOL) partners, then proudly proclaim a deal with SAP! You're in a different reality if you think RIM doesn't try to market wins...they haven't had much to crow about lately, but it isn't hard to find examples:
Sun Life, ING unit pick RIM’s PlayBook | Toronto Star
RIM 'Connects' with Microsoft, Symbian - InternetNews.
RIM wins contract to manage security for Canadian mobile payments scheme
All corporations do this....it ISN"T an APPLE ploy. (rolls eyes)
- 02-12-2013, 09:14 AM #16Thorsten Heins: "We have a clear shot at being the No. 3 platform in the market" - 09/25/2012
- 02-12-2013, 09:17 AM #17
BlackBerry 10 is still new. Even if enterprises were testing early, the cycle to roll-out might go well over a year.------------------------------------
What would Microsoft do if Nokia (80%+ of the market) decided to abandon Windows Phone and adopt another platform?
- 02-12-2013, 09:33 AM #18
- 02-12-2013, 09:57 AM #19Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- 02-12-2013, 10:19 AM #20
I don't think you are going to see a lot of corporate, and definitely not much if any government adoption until after the BES 10 update scheduled for may. It states clearly on the BES10 website that advanced BB10 management feature will not be available until that May update. Government and Corporations are going to need those advanced management features to lock down BB10 like they could with BBOS.
- 02-12-2013, 08:35 PM #23
- CrackBerry User
02-18-2013, 03:18 PM #24
- 14 Posts
- By timboalogo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2013, 01:46 AM
- By sbndrf in forum News & RumorsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-21-2013, 08:23 PM
- By harshalbid271 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2012, 09:43 PM
- By Duvi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 62Last Post: 10-13-2008, 06:43 PM
- By CojonesDeToro in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2008, 11:59 AM