06-10-08 10:34 AM
    Seems to be an unbiased article... nice to see one of those every once in a blue moon. It's a good description of both of them though, should help anyone in the market for a new smartphone.
    06-10-08 11:19 AM
    I like the article. Reads unbiased and ultimately suggests that it comes down to what a person needs rather than what's "in".
    06-10-08 12:26 PM
    ill check it out thx
    06-10-08 04:15 PM
    Def think its a good unbiased article.. def points out both good and bad! (but we all know the bold is better LOL...)
    06-10-08 04:31 PM
    Thanks for posting - great article.
    LOVE the title
    But, yes, the BB will forever pwn.
    06-11-08 04:13 PM
    No mention of the texting difference and lack of voice dialing on the iPhone. I think those two items are huge for any smartphone these days.
    06-11-08 05:22 PM
    That's interesting that almost 10% of iPhone users carry a BB as their 2nd phone. I think it might be a bit more complicated then the desire to type e-mails on a physical keyboard. I think they should've asked why!
    06-11-08 07:55 PM
    As I read the posts here stating that the linked story was unbiased, I have to say that although some parts of it seem unbiased, in my mind, more of it came off like.... in this corner, there's the iPhone (and the crowd goes wild) and in this corner (barely getting a nod) is that other phone.....BlackBerry.

Its as though for everything that was said about the new iPhone, the BlackBerry got an honorable mention. IMHO of course.
    06-11-08 08:39 PM
    It's head to head. If I had to do it again, I would consider the iPhone because of the larger screen and I don't text/email that much through my BB Pearl. The lack of a replaceable battery sucks and having to be tied to ATT even worse at their data plan rates. The Bold on the other hand also looks dang good, just with the smaller screen. It would be a toss up for me. Good read, not too in depth.
    06-11-08 10:10 PM
    Good link!
    06-11-08 10:11 PM
    I love certain Mac products. This is how I see the iPhone versus the BlackBerry.

iPhone = Music, Internet Browsing, Phone
    BlackBerry = Email/Messaging, Phone, Organization

I feel those three features are what each phone focuses on.
    06-11-08 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD