- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Archived Email Issue
Have a problem...Work for DoD/Army and recently all of my emails were wiped clean from both DISA Enterprise and Blackberry starting from October 1 and later. Have been told that since each is kept on different servers this is nearly impossible without human involvement. In the past problems with my desktop did not migrate to BB so need more technical advice on how this could have occurred.
My job is as senior-level compliance person and these emails represented legal actions towards Command safety behavior. Any input is greatly welcomed as both systems are controlled by the Army and investigative assistance has not been forthcoming.
- 11-21-2012, 09:52 AM #2
Assuming you had email reconciliation setup to sync deletes between your Blackberry and your inbox this would explain why your email has disappeared from both your blackberry and your inbox. I would assume your IT team doing daily backups of your mailbox which should allow you to recover your emails.
As to why they all disappeared, I assume that you yourself did not delete them? If your device is connected to your inbox via a BES server then the logs on the BES Server may help.
- By brayys in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 12Last Post: 11-21-2007, 02:40 PM
- By richiegra in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2007, 02:45 PM
- By xanti in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2007, 09:29 AM
- By saukrateaz in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:21 PM
- By cheungsta in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2007, 05:14 PM