Hi there

I'm just getting an issue when I send an emails by Arabic language..
    the letters reach to other emails like this >>> " ????????????????? ? ???? ? "
    so they can't read it.. I'm just wondering if anyone have the same issue and what was the solotion for it !!?
    any help will be appreciated!

Cheers
    11-06-11 03:49 PM
    I assume that the recipient phones are not BBs? I have a slightly different issue in that non-BB phones receive my smileys as rectangular symbols, unless I actually type in the smiley e.g. : - )

Clearly, the data format that BB transmits to other phones are not always recognizable by them. This is a real pain in the backside for sure. Have you contacted BB support about it yet? They should know what's going on and if there is a fix for it.
    11-06-11 05:03 PM
    I assume that the recipient phones are not BBs? I have a slightly different issue in that non-BB phones receive my smileys as rectangular symbols, unless I actually type in the smiley e.g. : - )

Clearly, the data format that BB transmits to other phones are not always recognizable by them. This is a real pain in the backside for sure. Have you contacted BB support about it yet? They should know what's going on and if there is a fix for it.
    thx for ur reply Nottheberry...
    actully I dont have the email for BB support... I was looking for it n I still don't have it..
    if you have the email just post it dude..
    11-06-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD