For app lovers BlackBerry is one hell of a nightmare but for guys like me who uses BlackBerry mostly for communication and as a tool.. BlackBerry rocks

I list the utilities/games/social apps that I PAID yeah PAID..

My apps so far that I paid and enjoyed soo much

My Accountant - 3.99 USD

Definitely needed by guys like me who is kinda OCD and who also holds petty cash for our Small Business. Best app so far

BeMaps Pro- 3.99 USD

Best map available for BlackBerry devices coming from BlackBerry world

Super Street View -1.99 USD
    For a guy like me who is on the go if I just want to be familiar and know the exact location of a certain place that i'll go this is the answer. I rarely used it but still worth it

FACE10, Messenger Pro and Wallpaper -5.99 USD

With crappy FB native app this is the solution if u wanna used fb into your BlackBerry 10 device with added feature (wallpaper its not free). I love the wallpaper option though overall the app is still a working progress

BLaq- 2.99 USD

Twitter native app eats battery at the same time im not enjoying the UI. and they simply abandoned it like FB.. Blaq for me is the Best alternative

Fieldrunners 2- 2.99 USD

My all time favorite game regardless of OS

Chess wise- 1.99 USD

Best chess app with online option for! BlackBerry

Apps that I paid yet. rarely uses

Modern Combat 4- forgot the price

during my q10 days the controller was just fine but after I switched to classic I have some issues with controls but its ok I finished the game before

Mock it-.0.99 USD

Use it for fun obviously.

Text Twister- 0.99 USD

Use it only when I wanna impressed a friend with the font style that I got looool

App that I purchased yet I hated so much

Data Usage Counter -i forgot the price

Eats so much power on my device..

If you will use the device for a while dont settle for the free app just purchase the app and support the developer.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 03:53 AM
    Very nice points .

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    02-25-16 04:09 AM
    Even though I no longer use OS10, I still have paid apps like BeMaps Pro, Craigslist and Tasking apps.

I always support app developers across all the platforms. I have many paid apps in Android and in IOS.

My motto has always been, without developers you don't have apps so support them by buying the paid version.
    02-25-16 04:20 AM
    I agree, OP.
    BB10 isn't for everyone, but it's great for my smartphone needs.

You might want to consider ClipMan and Shortlink apps if you work with text and long links frequently.

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    QtHelex and acovey like this.
    02-25-16 08:17 AM
    I am still rocking BlackBerry 10 and will continue to buy whatever native apps that were being actively developed.

BlackBerry 10 will live... 10.xxx is coming. Might be BlackBerry 11 on year 2017..

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    02-25-16 09:07 AM
    I love it for what it is, and have no contempt at all for what it isn't. The Hub simply cannot be beat by anything else out there for communications.

Honestly, if no Vienna news comes soon, I will probably opt for a PassPort SE to fill my "big screen + PKB" needs.
    acovey likes this.
    02-25-16 09:57 AM
    Thank you for comments the only Android device that I have is both downloaded with Amazon

Spotify
    Waze

I cant live without Spotify hehe

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 10:13 AM
    I agree with u OP. I have an Android tablet for fun apps. But my Classic is essential for work. The Hub, keyboard and file manager. I would be messaging 2 or 3 people at a time while being on the phone. I have the Leap but I just don't have time to check for auto correct mistakes. With the Classic, I type once and it does it right.

Posted via Classic
    02-25-16 10:39 AM
    Completely with you OP.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    02-25-16 01:36 PM
    I have long switched away from BB10 and have been using an iPhone. It is nice having all the apps, I will admit. I will also admit that I absolutely.
    02-25-16 02:44 PM
    I will also admit that I absolutely.
    where is the rest of the sentence?
    McPato007 and skinnymike1 like this.
    02-25-16 03:11 PM
    Bb10 is a really great OS. With some clever marketing it could have gained some traction.

But the app situation just killed it.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    02-25-16 03:32 PM
    But the app situation just killed it
    That and not having a book on "How to" when it first came out.. That was a huge learning curve
    02-25-16 03:37 PM
    I agree with you op.

I've been rocking a Z30 from when it was launched and I still adore it. Throughout the day I'm messaging via multiple email accounts, sms, bbm, whstsapp, handling all my business social media accounts, cut and pasting, viewing prices etc via excel spreadsheets, browsing sites and of course, answering and receiving calls. All this while chilling to music via web sites or my media card, minimised in the background while I carry on and use my phone. All seamlessly handled via the hub. The HUB is my lifeline, everything is controlled through that hub.

The thought of switching OS and loosing major functionality of the hub feels me with dread! Don't know what the future holds, but for now, I'm not going anywhere!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 04:20 PM
    That and not having a book on "How to" when it first came out.. That was a huge learning curve
    I don't think that's true.

I think anyone could figure it out. Anyone who says they couldn't is technologically illiterate, and they shouldn't bother with anything else than an iPhone anyway.

My 67 year old mother can't even check email, and she figured out the Z30

02-25-16 04:21 PM
    I don't think that's true.

I think anyone could figure it out.1)Anyone who says they couldn't is technologically illiterate, and 2) they shouldn't bother with anything else than an iPhone anyway.

My 67 year old mother can't even check email, and she figured out the Z30

off course it is all depends what you do with it..

1) a loooots of people like that.
    2) agreed
    acovey likes this.
    02-25-16 04:26 PM
    Agreed Op.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 06:49 PM
    Yah other OS does have utility apps.. But in BlackBerry 10OS u can maximize the use of it. Like My accountant..

If ur typing on a VKB it will be a hassle.. and u will use it a lot specially if ur into business

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    02-26-16 01:45 AM
    I'm with you OP!

Apps really arnt everything. For instance, for the few months I used snapchat, I hated it. SnapChat isn't very good instant messaging wise, due to the fact that it's more focused on sending pictures side of things. As a result, it would take a very long time to engage in a real conversation.

Not everyone is like-minded as we BB10 users. It must be noted that those of us BB10 supporters prefer to have a fluid work-horse OS over a large app eco system.

If a device fits your needs, it fits your needs, plain and simple. In fact, if someone's work requires them to have Google apps then I'd happily recommend them the Priv (that's if they don't mind compromising a little privacy to Google, also)

The BB10 as-is experience is just fine for me. I'm more than happy to purchase a Passport SE in the not-so-distant future, even in the light of knowing BB10s future development is questionable.

I'm not scared of change, I love BB10!

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    acovey and anon(9742832) like this.
    02-26-16 04:02 AM
    I absolutely agree OP and told Verizon Wireless the same when they called me yesterday to "upgrade" my phone and plan. The Verizon rep couldn't get me to switch and ended the conversation with "OK, call us if you decide to switch to a different phone." I have no problem buying what few apps I need from BlackBerry World and using my iPad Air 2 for everything else.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    acovey likes this.
    02-26-16 10:13 AM
    Totally agree with the topic starter. BlackBerry rocks.
    Others are just a hell of a cry babies.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 10:20 AM
    Yeah it rocks!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 10:27 AM
    Even though I no longer use OS10, I still have paid apps like <SNIP>, Craigslist
    Ron, how about a link to the particular app you used?
    02-26-16 10:30 AM
    Naw. I don't agree. Yes, there is a learning curve when you switch from another device, but I don't really think it would be any different then switching from an iPhone to an Android device or Windows Phone. it's just 'different'.

We just moved my mother from PlayBook/Z10 to an iPad and she was having a corresponding "learning curve" where she stumbled a lot and still can't do certain things.

"Huge" learning curve, makes it sound like a user needs to read 17 giant manuals and take a 6 month course to learn a bunch of DOS prompts.
    Alain_A likes this.
    02-26-16 11:39 AM
    On topic, I like the OS a lot. I don't use BB10 anymore because we have work specific apps that won't work on that device sadly. But I keep it around as a backup, with the native and Android apps kept current on it just in case.
    02-26-16 11:43 AM
44 12