I downloaded a trial software program and decided that I preferred a different version which I then purchased. The problem I'm having is that the other application is not showing up in my applications menu so I can't delete it?! I do however get a request to purchase nag screen everytime I try to open my email. I'm pretty new to this so if the answer is something obvious, my bad, but any help would be appreciated very much! Sonn
    03-05-08 09:54 AM
    Try looking in Applications > Menu > Modules.
    03-05-08 09:59 AM
    Thank you J! I always know I can get an answer here you guys are great.
    03-05-08 10:49 AM
    I am having a similar problem but there is no delete option when I found the items in the module section. Any suggestions?
    03-05-08 11:12 AM
    I am having a similar problem but there is no delete option when I found the items in the module section. Any suggestions?
    Highlight the module you want to delete, press menu, delete.
    03-05-08 11:32 AM
    Hi, I'm a newbie to BB. I'm trying to uninstall Worldmate Live from my 8320. Looked under Options -> Advance Option -> Applications but the program is not there.

Tried also Options -> Security -> Application Permissions and it is not there either.

Tried uninstall from Pocket Sync Manager (MAC) but the software is still in my 8320.

Please help!!!!

Thanks!
    03-12-08 06:30 AM
    Hi, I'm a newbie to BB. I'm trying to uninstall Worldmate Live from my 8320. Looked under Options -> Advance Option -> Applications but the program is not there.

Tried also Options -> Security -> Application Permissions and it is not there either.

Tried uninstall from Pocket Sync Manager (MAC) but the software is still in my 8320.

Please help!!!!

Thanks!
    It appears that apps installed using PocketMac cannot be deleted. I have 2 applications that I cannot erase, both of which I have installed with PocketMac. When I try to uninstall, it seems to be working, but in the end I get a message that it could not be erased.

Arnold
    PIN2444D148
    03-12-08 06:56 AM
    It appears that apps installed using PocketMac cannot be deleted. I have 2 applications that I cannot erase, both of which I have installed with PocketMac. When I try to uninstall, it seems to be working, but in the end I get a message that it could not be erased.

Arnold
    PIN2444D148
    That's true. The worst part is I'm unable to locate the file in the Applications menu, therefore can't delete the apps from 8320 itself.

Might want to try erasing the whole 8320 but not sure whether this will bring the stock apps back to the 8320.
    03-13-08 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD