Hi everyone. Is there any type of application (free or non-free) that can give out the sent and received data. This would be great just to monitor how much data im using per month. Thanks in advanced.
    09-18-08 12:43 PM
    I don't know of any app but I know I can go online and view my usage or I can call a special number (#MIN) and have a txt sent w/usage info. I'm on VZW, not sure about other carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 12:48 PM
    I don't know of any app but I know I can go online and view my usage or I can call a special number (#MIN) and have a txt sent w/usage info. I'm on VZW, not sure about other carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the info. WIth my carrier i can call as well but will only receive a text mesage stating the minutes used, not the data. Not sure why they still havent come up with the data consumption.
    09-18-08 12:56 PM
    I used to use this, MiniMoni - a data counter from MiniMoni - Traffic monitor for BlackBerry. It's free but I stopped using because it caused problems on one of my phones.

Try it, it might work for you.
    09-18-08 12:59 PM
    I used to use this, MiniMoni - a data counter from MiniMoni - Traffic monitor for BlackBerry. It's free but I stopped using because it caused problems on one of my phones.

Try it, it might work for you.
    Thanks for the tip Pete6. What type of problem did you have? Something serious I believe?
    Last edited by llasso; 09-18-08 at 01:23 PM.
    09-18-08 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";