Hi All,

I searched for but couldn't find any clarification about this question, so I'm wondering what the difference is between my "Application Center" folder and my "Applications" folder. I understand the various programs and applications that are in the Applications folder, but what is the Application Center used for? The icon shows an "incoming arrow" that would imply some type of downloading use, but I haven't been able to figure it out and it's been empty ever since I got the phone (Bold 9650).

Thx as always.
    11-19-10 02:47 PM
    Come to think of it, I have no clue what the application center app is for either.
    11-19-10 05:13 PM
    FYI, today I finally created a BlackBerry ID so I could use App World 2.0, then I downloaded a few apps. After doing that I looked in my App Center folder and noticed it now lists App World, Flickr, Yahoo Messenger along with other IM packages -- all programs that were native/installed when I got the phone. I'm still not sure what determines if/when a program is shown in the App Center folder, but this is the first time I've seen the folder show any contents. So, all told, the App Center folder is still a mystery . . .
    11-21-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD