Hello guys.

Yes, I am an Apple hateboy but not because their products are bad, but because people made it look like The company, or The leader, or The whatever and not as any other tech company that made the right contribution at the right time.

It gets me REALLY mad when other people think that if a product is not Apple then it sucks.

We are CrackBerry Nation, we are BlackBerry fanboys and devote believers make anything (the good way) to defend their beliefs, and we are letting everyone bash and crush the company we love. We are letting RIM do everything, and I believe WE NEED to give them a hand. I don't work at RIM but I feel like if I do, because I promote BlackBerry everyday. (ie. every single post on my FB is made through my BB regardless if I'm on the site through my PC, twitter as well. Every e-mail I compose/reply I make sure at the end shows "Sent via BlackBerry 7", and a long etc, like showing off my PlayBook anywhere...)

So, my point is, we NEED to remind blogs, newspapers, sites, journalists, etc. the mess about the Apple's Chinese workers! They squeezed the heck out of RIM with the outage, so we MUST do the same! These actions are repugnant and only let us know that Apple has not get enough of "power" and want more and more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/bu...hina.html?_r=1

Let's do something! I feel like Apple is the motherhood of a mortal sense of greediness that make customers live in a bubble of pedantry... GOD!
    02-05-12 10:51 AM
    There are several other threads about this topic.
    02-05-12 10:54 AM
    Zzzzzzzzz

Buy what you like and get over what other people say or think. We're not in middle school.

We're not a team.
    02-05-12 11:00 AM
    People over at the Apple camp still downloading apps to view websites?..........lol

It is a shame the media doesn't pick up on this more in regards to Apple's dirty cheap labor secrets ......100 billion $ cash hoard and zero philanthropy.......
    02-05-12 11:01 AM
    Also, you better look up what slavery really is.
    02-05-12 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD