Perfect Combination! Don�t you think???

I am an iPhone and Blackberry fanatic. The blackberry is renowned for its black sensor case and one thing that the iPhone is lacking is this.
    However that is not the key point, since both phones are market leaders and iconic in their own right � wouldn�t it be amazing if the two collaborated to release the ultimate handset? An iPhone with a case that has a sensor?? and that�s just the starting point. If they do collaborate, they would rule the mobile industry across the world.
    Think about it, the iPhone has the most amazing interface, apps store, synchronizing capabilities, the big screen and the Blackberry has the most amazing push-notification, battery life-span, qwerty keyboard. Imagine if all of these functionalities combined???

My idea of heaven and love at first sight.
    08-07-09 08:18 AM
    In a perfect world, but not in reality. Oh, and most likely you will get people thinking this is the theme for the storm called appleberry
    08-07-09 08:41 AM
    In a perfect world, but not in reality. Oh, and most likely you will get people thinking this is the theme for the storm called appleberry
    Yep what him said..
    08-07-09 09:19 AM
    true true, but maybe it can be done no? especially nowadays with the speed of technology, nothing surprises me anymore
    08-07-09 09:49 AM
    I got a friend that has some sort of flip phone and an Itouch and when I asked if his Itouch was an Iphone he said no, but if he tapes his flip phone to it it'll make it an Iphone! So...tape your BB to your Iphone and viola! lol
    08-07-09 10:28 AM
    Yeah, I have thought about that. As much as it sounds like a cool idea, I doubt it will ever happen.

Just imagine the device with a physical keyboard/BB form factor with an iPhone OS and touchscreen to be able to pinch zoom. Having Flash Lite built in the browser, wi-fi, with the built in iPod would be sick. With the BB push email, life would be peachy.
    08-07-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD