Trust me, you and I are not that important.

Posted with my Q
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVEINT
    "LOVEINT is the practice of intelligence service employees making use of their extensive monitoring capabilities to spy on their love interest or spouse. The term was coined in resemblance to intelligence terminology such as SIGINT, COMINT or HUMINT."

Note: "extensive" "their wife/gf".
    Also of note: no mention of terrorism or being a threat to national security.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 03:33 PM
    Apparently Snowden 's revelations meant nothing. The law is clear, innocent till proven guilty. The Courts have also enforced this view, that's why they have ordered All types of tapping to first obtain a court order to do so,.its matters not if you are "unimportant", nobody has the right to invade anyone's privacy. Full stop. Doing otherwise is a dangerous precedent and will lead to many, many problems.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but I won't buy into your scare tactics. I am not working for the government and stealing secrets. Big difference from the average citizen.

Posted with my Q
    07-05-14 04:03 PM
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVEINT
    "LOVEINT is the practice of intelligence service employees making use of their extensive monitoring capabilities to spy on their love interest or spouse. The term was coined in resemblance to intelligence terminology such as SIGINT, COMINT or HUMINT."

Note: "extensive" "their wife/gf".
    Also of note: no mention of terrorism or being a threat to national security.

Posted via CB10
    None of which applies to me.

Posted with my Q
    07-05-14 04:05 PM
    Sorry but I won't buy into your scare tactics. I am not working for the government and stealing secrets. Big difference from the average citizen.

Posted with my Q
    I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, it is what it is, accept it or not, like it or not. .I believe the supreme court also agrees.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 07-05-14 at 04:22 PM.
    07-05-14 04:09 PM
    I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, it is what it is, accept it or not, like it or not. .i believe the supreme court also agrees.

Posted via CB10
    And it doesn't affect me. Period. My ability to live my life is not changed at all. Do I think the government lies? Of course I do. Do I think they spy on every citizen? They don't have the interest, manpower, nor time.

Posted with my Q
    boeingrules likes this.
    07-05-14 04:12 PM
    And it doesn't affect me. Period. My ability to live my life is not changed at all. Do I think the government lies? Of course I do. Do I think they spy on every citizen? They don't have the interest, manpower, nor time.

Posted with my Q
    You are completely missing the point, it's what they CAN do with your information the potential of misuse is there. History has proven this time and again.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 04:23 PM
    You are completely missing the point, it's what they CAN do with your information the potential of misuse is there. History has proven this time and again.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not missing any point. Because something happens to one or two people does NOT mean everyone else should fear it will happen to them. It does not mean we should all build bunkers in our backyard, stash guns and ammo, or lose sleep at night. I refuse to live that way.

I think we're way off point and I don't remember where we were when we veered off the road. Probably Blackberry security saves us from the NSA or something like that. Blackberry is definitely more secure than iphone for businesses who need it. I agree with that. Anything beyond that I believe to be overkill.

Posted with my Q
    07-05-14 04:34 PM
    [WARN]This is about BlackBerry, Apple and Enterprise. Get it back on track, please.[/WARN]
    07-05-14 04:43 PM
    Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 04:44 PM
    It's about many things. For some it may be security but for others it's ecosystem. It seems more have chosen the latter. It's what works best for each individual or business.

Posted with my Q
    07-05-14 04:52 PM
    I just posted above, a comparison of the various platforms, let the numbers speak for themselves. On topic and precise. I drew attention to in particular the Aviva issue with IOS. Again glean what you may. Directly dealing with the topic at hand.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 04:59 PM
    This article is almost 8 months old though

Posted via CB10
    And released by a company that has released this makes their.business off.of iOS adoption. Without iOS in their portfolio they have no revenue to.keep them.in business.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    07-05-14 05:01 PM
    5000 company's across 130, yes 130 countries seems VERY VERY small numbers. There is more than double that in existence un the world. In very curious about the stop at 130. Moreover, tablets yes iOS win a and will continue to do so for the next 5yrs is not more without. A major paradigm shift in end user use case.

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    07-05-14 05:06 PM
    Apparently Apple is dominating business adoption by a massive margin. The competition doesn't even come close. They account for 72%, 90%, and 95% of adoption rates in mobile devices, tablets, and apps respectively. In the charts and the article, BlackBerry isn't even mentioned.

So what does that mean for BlackBerry?

You can see my source here in case I'm interpreting it wrong.

Good: Apple leads business adoption with 72% mobile devices, 90% of tablets, 95% of apps
    You really need to research before you post...

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 06:11 PM
    You really need to research before you post...

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a better source you'd like to share? I'm actually curious about the subject.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 07:17 AM
40 12