Might be i am not the first one to know but just now updated about how much apple will actually get his commission in transactions through apple pay:

they will get .15 per 100$ goods purchased through their service.

their service? very good considering their Touch id integration.

Some ppl will keep on saying that we did it earlier, we also have it etc. BUT who did it in such a way which is acceptable to public? android is so open that even they have google wallet but very few ppl will feel like using it with its open ended OS thing.
    well even if mfg like bb or windows support it but they will have to accept the flow and they will not get any commission on transactions like apple have it now. touch id again a easy process.

i rather sometimes think why my q10 started to become my secondary phone rather than primary one...
    we had trackpad before for precise editting and business tool.... we should have simply put a touch id inside it but ppl here want looking forward and feels like trackpad is old...... well apple still has a button with touch id and android still have one basic button below to go to main menu.
    yes keyboard can be a thing to have diffrent views but one trackpad with two buttons on side is definatly something blackberry should also think about rather than full touch or say keyboard without trackpad.
    11-10-14 11:56 AM
    First of all, this is all old news, even Apple's cut. Second, BlackBerry already gets a cut of the transactions because they're the pipeline; at least in Canada.
    11-10-14 12:02 PM
    how much money they are generating? and market share?
    i coulnt saw in their quaterly report atleast. or say its such a low number that it cant even pay someone salary there at waterloo... isint it?
    11-10-14 12:03 PM
    No one cares if BlackBerry has touch id. No one bought an iPhone because they desperately wanted apple pay. It's a value added for people who want iPhones, and those people aren't using BlackBerry right now and that's a fact.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 12:12 PM
    how much money they are generating? and market share?
    i coulnt saw in their quaterly report atleast. or say its such a low number that it cant even pay someone salary there at waterloo... isint it?
    It is not in their quarterly earnings because if just came out

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-10-14 12:18 PM