I understand the iOs 7 is a pretty big leap for apple. They need their next flagship device to dominate the market if they want to remain on top.

I have faith in blackberry and I would love to seem the be at the top of the market again, I just don't see it happening any time soon because of the lack of marketing on the carriers end and the slow delivery of service/OS updates to improve our experiences with the blackberry devices.

Is it just me or does apple have to release a new, entry level device for the end-user or do they seriously have to consider remodeling the iphone. It's look generally the same since 2007. Guess you can say the same about blackberry though, in a sense.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:53 PM
    You should feel flattered. "Imitation is the sincerest of flattery." But somehow the development of iOS 7 has been in the works long before BB10 went public...
    Nope that was os6, remember how they hyped that before BlackBerry 10 was released? 7 is the copy of the latest from windows android and blackberry of late.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:59 PM
    [QUOTE=sallenthornton;8629813]
    It proves who is ahead and who is a follower...BB10 is leading the path for Apple to follow

Posted via CB10[/

Let me know when the 9900 gets BB10. Last I read, Apple was pushing OS7 to the old and outdated Iphone 4. When was the last time RIM/Blackberry did that?
    You can do that with an old tweaked os, but when you create new from the ground up like blackberry you need new hardware. But pay 700 to 800 dollars for a phone with a few little hardware tweaks as well with that old os and enjoy getting it you know up the you know from that rip off company. I'm staying blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 11:04 PM
    It's nice to Ra Ra Ra for QNX.
    However, how does this help you, the end user with a Blackberry mobile device. Yes Blackberry gains, but what do you gain.

It's the front end of QNX that matters to the driver. They could care less what's on the backend, except may here on these boards.
    It will matter when apple is serving up a good chunk of their billions into blackberrys account to use their back end os to run their car app. Blackberrys account will just grow which will go back into innovation of bb10. Sounds good to me, pay up snapple.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 11:14 PM
    Jillions of people will buy the next phone with this OS. Trouble for BlackBerry as the focus in the fall and winter will be on the king of the mountain Apple. BlackBerry is already on the verge of dropping to nothingness in the USA. I'm afraid the new I OS will completely overshadow BlackBerry. I won't be surprised if that happened at Al. Apple is too huge right now.

Posted via CB10
    No the full force of Corporate buy-in has not occurred yet. Even though BYOD has made inroads, to many US Fortune 500 corps rely on Blackberry. Numbers will pick up.
    06-12-13 03:39 AM
    It will matter when apple is serving up a good chunk of their billions into blackberrys account to use their back end os to run their car app. Blackberrys account will just grow which will go back into innovation of bb10. Sounds good to me, pay up snapple.

Posted via CB10
    So now Snapple pay fees to RIM for Bentley to use Qnx in their cars? You do make some strange leaps of logic.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    mikeo007 likes this.
    06-12-13 05:17 AM
    Like it is often said, why reinvent the wheel, just build on what has been done and improve on it!
    06-12-13 07:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Remember, the Apple feature isn't about running the car's systems, but rather about the car being able to move some parts of the iOS interface from the device to the car's infotainment system. The "back end" is the car manufacturer's problem, not Apple's; I can assure you they would not be entering this area if it was going to require payments to any third parties (and to be clear, neither would BBRY).
    06-12-13 08:18 AM
    So now Snapple pay fees to RIM for Bentley to use Qnx in their cars? You do make some strange leaps of logic.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    I blame you for going down that yellow brick road, X.
    xandermac likes this.
    06-12-13 08:40 AM
    Steve Jobs, just like Bill gates made a pact with the devil and anti christ. They have been given and taught all the new technologies that will put mankind lose sense of humanity. The both of them, as usual, being Jewish(the chosen one, the genius one, the brightest one) has gained and taught a lot of technology by the Samiri.

The I, in iphone, imac, ipod, stand for the Eye, the one eyed messiah. And also stands for Israel.

BBRY in the other hand can't be controlled by jewish company so as to Samsung, Nokia.

So why bother Ios7 or BB10????? Why bother having a war here saying who is right and wrong whereas this company is making billions in profit. Is it profiting us?? So why bother....

Posted via CB10

Sent from my SGH-I337M using CB Forums mobile app

I see stupid.
    bekkay, kevinnugent and Remian8985 like this.
    06-12-13 02:34 PM
    Am I the only one who finds Siri ABSOLUTELY USELESS ....even in iOS 7?
    09-04-13 02:56 PM
211 ... 789