1) Multi-tasking
    2 ) Integration with car
    3 ) control or setting feature gesture based from Bottom.
    4) One handed gesture based flow.

It seems they have taken BB10 to heart and copied like crazy

Posted via CB10
    SubCamp likes this.
    06-10-13 02:03 PM
    No.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 02:07 PM
    Are you surprised? Apple has done this for years. I bet they will now claim it was their ideas.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 02:08 PM
    You should feel flattered. "Imitation is the sincerest of flattery." But somehow the development of iOS 7 has been in the works long before BB10 went public...
    06-10-13 02:11 PM
    Not really Jon ivy thier so called genius architect was brought into revamp IOS 7 recently....

Posted via CB10
    Mr.mister likes this.
    06-10-13 02:12 PM
    You should feel flattered. "Imitation is the sincerest of flattery." But somehow the development of iOS 7 has been in the works long before BB10 went public...
    Doesn't have to be public to be known and shared.
    00stryder likes this.
    I like the swipe to the side so you can see where you were. OH wait I do that now on my Z10.
    [sigh]

Every company draws inspiration from every other company. What makes Apple very, very, good is that they can take ideas and present it in a clean, usable way. IMO, iOS 7 looks really well-designed and it has a polished 'feel' to it that I wish BB10 had.

Apple has also polished a lot of features (Siri, maps, file-sharing) that they had. This is something BB has traditionally been very bad at: they introduce features like universal search, Evernote integration, Dropbox sharing, voice-control etc. but don't iterate on them; as a result they start off in "80% done" mode and fall behind.

Finally, I think Apple's iOS-in-the-car has a lot more traction behind it that BB's; looks like a ton of majors have signed up.
    06-10-13 02:13 PM
    Apple = Design nothing, copy everything. Then Deny,Deny, Deny you stole anything. BlackBerry should be on all the financial shows today to say what they think. Now that would be interesting. C'mon BlackBerry OR department.

Posted via my White Z10
    06-10-13 02:16 PM
    IOS7 looks terrible. Like a toy. For kids. Everything is white. Thats awful. You will get blind at night
    06-10-13 02:30 PM
    LOL. So bitter.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    brucep1, HeezyBear, bekkay and 9 others like this.
    06-10-13 02:34 PM
    1) Multi-tasking
    One could argue that Palm did this first with WebOS.
    06-10-13 02:37 PM
    I think we have reached a point where all of the major mobile players are borrowing key features and concepts from each other. The truth is if we pointed a finger every time this happened we would be going around in circles pointing at everyone because they've all done it. What we should be looking at is how their competition benefits us. I think it is a good thing when stuff like this happens because it forces the competition to up their game and in the end it is the consumer that benefits.

For better or worse Apple has lead the pack in the mobile world for several years and while the iPhone is not the phone for me I always find their announcements exciting. The same goes for Android, Windows etc. It's neat to see what all of these smart people are coming up with.
    06-10-13 02:38 PM
    maybe im the opposite, I WISH BB would copy the iOS music app. the BB10 music app is terrible.
    seanpriest, akay87 and Blacklatino like this.
    06-10-13 02:42 PM
    1) Multi-tasking
    2 ) Integration with car

Posted via CB10
    mult task was invented by bb?

this is funny how BB user complaint that iphone users claim iphone invented everything, but BB user do the same crap. u seriously think BB was the first to come up with all those crap? some would even argued bb look like a copied webos...
    tack, mikeo007 and anon(3956470) like this.
    06-10-13 02:44 PM
    Half of what you said is expected these days.. For the other, no surprise here, Apple has always picked pieces of software from all over and marketed it as their own innovation.
    06-10-13 02:46 PM
    Finally, I think Apple's iOS-in-the-car has a lot more traction behind it that BB's; looks like a ton of majors have signed up.
    Think QNX is doing pretty well on this front already. Customers
    06-10-13 02:47 PM
    QNX has 4 Automotive stacks as per the website with application layer on top... I think IOS will be one of the application running on it just like BES 10.

Today's key note clearly proves BlackBerry has way head of Apple in innovation cycle.

Posted via CB10
    undone likes this.
    06-10-13 02:51 PM
    BTW one thing they did not copy yet is the Balance feature....lol...maybe iOS8

Posted via CB10
    jasonvan9 and akay87 like this.
    06-10-13 02:55 PM
    LOL. So bitter.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk

LOL!!!! Yup....

I think a new iPhone 5S will be wonderful right next to my Z10. My SGIII might start to feel lonely.

Jumping on my 5S, absolutely. Skipped the 5, glad I did.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    06-10-13 02:55 PM
    1) Multi-tasking
    2 ) Integration with car

Posted via CB10

MultiTasking was already present in iOS. They've just improved it massively by adding that cards view . That's more akin to WebOS than BB10, BB10 doesn't do the card carousel thingy.

Car Integration...Apple already were down this road before. And Android has a car integration programme too. Get real

Gesture from Bottom....They already had gesture from top before BB10 did, ditto for Android. Adding a bottom gesture isn't exactly a huge difference from having one sliding from the top. Palm Pre had gestures from the bottom long before the Playbook

One handed gesture - BB10's implementation showed a whole lot of inspiration from Nokia N9's Meego SwipeUI. You're not in the best position to start whining about someone else 'copying' from BlackBerry.
    notfanboy, cckgz4, tack and 4 others like this.
    06-10-13 02:59 PM
    And all of this happen right after BB10...You should get real...iOS7 seems to be a plain dump of BB10 missing Balance feature..

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    06-10-13 03:01 PM
    QNX has 4 Automotive stacks as per the website with application layer on top... I think IOS will be one of the application running on it just like BES 10.

Today's key note clearly proves BlackBerry has way head of Apple in innovation cycle.

Posted via CB10
    The only thing today's keynote proved is that Blackberry faces an uphill task now against iOS and the ever-improving Android OS.
    Apple's done a lot to take a lot of the 'staleness' out of iOS. I suspect this will keep Apple users happy for a while.
    ruhban likes this.
    06-10-13 03:01 PM
    It proves who is ahead and who is a follower...BB10 is leading the path for Apple to follow

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 03:03 PM
    Also shows value of BlackBerry's Patents. Top Notch.

Posted via CB10
    oakvillerelopro likes this.
    06-10-13 03:05 PM
211 123 ...