I sold my ipad 2 and ordered the Blackberry Playbook today. It should compliment my 9930 just fine. I hope the Playbook is worth me getting rid of my ipad
    stevepar and Chrisy like this.
    05-01-12 01:08 AM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry nation.
    How the PB compares with iPad is something only you can decide, suffice it to say that it is a different device and does many of the things the iPad does in a different manner.
    The browser is your gateway to many things on the PB.
    As for apps, you will have to be patient. Not as many as there are for IPad but they are rolling in every other day.
    05-01-12 01:24 AM
    It is a good time for the PlayBook relatively speaking. Lots of apps coming into appworld.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 03:14 AM
    Most people love the size, design and hardware. Coming from Apple's app ecosystem you may have issues because this is the PB's weakness right now. Nevertheless enjoy!
    05-01-12 05:51 AM
    Thanks everyone, i appreciate the feedback. i've always enjoyed blackberry's products so i don't see why this will be any different. Take care all...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-01-12 06:53 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I hope you enjoy your PlayBook as much as we all do!
    05-01-12 07:05 AM
    I sold my ipad 2 and ordered the Blackberry Playbook today. It should compliment my 9930 just fine. I hope the Playbook is worth me getting rid of my ipad
    I love my Playbook and 9930, great compliments for each other.... Quite satisfied, and love showing off the features to my iPhoner cohorts...
    05-01-12 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD