Is it just me or lately some relevant apps are beginning to trickle down to the app store at a slow rate? Android ports and native...

Even though I'd like all to be native, I'm glad to be seeing more android ports as it at least acknowledges intentions and when enough people download and use and review, they are more likely to build a native version.

With viber announcing today, tango and telegram in...I'm waiting for kik and snapchat. I definitely wouldn't use snapchat tho as I have a better version with a 2 in it ah.
    Maybe we can move on to instagram potting their over not that I'd use it Cuz of igrann and would love to see Netflix do but it certainly is getting better imo

Voxer definitely

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 02:04 AM
    And as I said this, a quick visit to bbw and I noticed keek videos have an APK version in there. Wouldn't have recognized it because the logo was different. Another one

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 02:14 AM
    Yes, I would agree. App support seems to be on the rise and while I don't need another App, the more the merrier. I think BB10 has found its footing and people are starting to see the advantages of the platform. It's more than just being different and efficient, the techies now see it as a platform for innovation. Just think about it. We are excited to see what BlackBerry is going to do next. That is because they are being creative and pushing mobile computing. And what about Apple in the next 6months. Oh right, bigger screen. The tide is turning and people want to ride the next wave.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 03:04 AM
    If you want a native snapchat in blackberry world, help the dev and sign the petition.

All of the information about it is in this link and their is also a link to his thread too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=912037

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 09:28 AM
    The app situation is a lot better than it was a year ago for sure. As long as devs see it as a viable platform we'll probably continue to see some of the bigger names trickle in either as native or Android port.
    03-06-14 09:36 AM
    Still has a long way to go but I've noticed more apps coming. Probably because Chen is really giving people more confidence . That and because technically this company shouldve been dead over a year ago according to some lol

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 11:03 AM