I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but I have a good question. I'm having a difficult time thinking of apps to download and I was curious as to which apps you guys would recommend. If you guys and girls could just list some of your favorite apps, I could get some ideas. I'd appreciate it. I have a BlackBerry Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 07:30 PM
    Apps for what?
    12-22-13 07:38 PM
    Fastube
    Neutron music player
    Crackle
    Mireo Nav
    Pacemaker
    TSN (Canada)
    Skooday
    Nobex
    Soundhound
    Startracker
    Mockit!
    Flipboard
    Stubhub
    Paperpusher scanner
    360 Panorama

That should get you started
    superflux likes this.
    12-22-13 07:41 PM
    Betazone
    Sporos
    Tune in radio

Looking for the real Vijik...
    12-22-13 07:48 PM
    You should look for apps that suits you.
    For me, any apps with music, photo and stocks would do just fine.
    Maybe some games to kill wait time.

Posted via Awesome Astro (STA100-2) on CB10
    12-22-13 07:51 PM
    Fastube
    Neutron music player
    Crackle
    Mireo Nav
    Pacemaker
    TSN (Canada)
    Skooday
    Nobex
    Soundhound
    Startracker
    Mockit!
    Flipboard
    Stubhub
    Paperpusher scanner
    360 Panorama

That should get you started
    I've got fasttube and it works great. But I'll definitely try the rest. Oh, and it showed no results for Mockit!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:30 PM
    I've got fasttube and it works great. But I'll definitely try the rest. Oh, and it showed no results for Mockit!

Posted via CB10
    Mockit is in the beta zone app.

Looking for the real Vijik...
    12-22-13 08:30 PM
    Snap2chat
    NBA Jam
    BlackBerry Express
    Apollo
    NFL Mobile
    BlackBerry Beta Zone

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:33 PM
    Poynt, planets,flixter,bb travel,be weather pro, gates notes, bloomberg,Morse code generator, BlackBerry express and khan academy.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:44 PM
    Good that the OP came back to reply but he still didn't tell us what he actually wants to do. I'll join in then:

Here are some app recommendations from me:

Project Workflow
    Personal projects manager
    Viira for BlackBerry 10
    PM Assist for BlackBerry 10
    PMP Flashcards Pro
    PMP Prep Pal
    PMP Exam

As I am not sure what is it you're looking for, I hope they fall into what you're needing of apps! (see what I did here? looking forward to the OP's list of needs)
    12-22-13 10:10 PM
    SayIt, Neutron music player, BeWeather Pro... those are a fee that I actually use.

BlackBerry Travel is great too. Give it a try next time you fly. Also Docs2Go is as good as any mobile office suite and far better than most.

Basically, search for what you need in BlackBerry World. I've been very pleased with the quality of the apps as compared with Android. The quantity isn't there, but the quality definitely is in most areas.
    12-22-13 10:17 PM
    These might have been mentioned, but here are my top most-used apps:

Be Buzz Pro
    -you have to pay a few bucks, but it's so worth it. LED notifications when specific contacts text you, ringtones to choose from (or use a voice note or your own ringtone), and the notifications can repeat at chosen time intervals (i.e. 2 mins, 10 mins, etc.). And you can set the speed of the LED's flash, how long the LED will flash (i.e 20 mins, etc.), and much more. I love it.

The Weather Network
    -a pretty good (free!) app that has a detailed weather forecast: hourly, short-term, long-term, weather warnings built right in. Very detailed and also shows important information like visibility, POP and interesting stuff like sunrise and sunset. 14 day weather is useful!

Pac Man
    -this game is free and very addictive. It connects to BBM so your friends can see your new high scores. Unfortunately, it sometimes glitches, but uninstalling and reinstalling (or sometimes just loading the game again) can fix the issue.

Easy Smiley Pack
    -should be free. Lots of new emoticons for BBM chats! But people running BBM on Android and iPhone devices will not be able to see those smileys. Smileys are: entertainment themed (wine glass, cake slice, burger, latt�, baseball), animals (cat, horse, penguin, dog), nature (wave, moon and stars), country's flags, and much more!

Sound Hound
    -run this app to find out what song is playing. Works really well if you hear a song on the radio and want to find out what it is. It has the "buy on iTunes" option. This app is free.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:26 PM
    Enpass is a very good password keeper with Dropbox integration. It also has a desktop version.
    IntouchApp Contacts is very useful for backing up your contacts. It is also available for Android and Iphone so, if you ever switch, it will be very easy to get back your contacts.
    Checked! Task Pro - good one for quickly setting reminders. I use it a lot and it has very nice integration with Remember and Calendar.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 06:33 AM
    I originally wanted to know what kind of apps were out there so I could get a better Idea of how to coordinate my BlackBerry. I've taken a few of your suggestions. For example. Blackberry Beta Zone. I'm glad I downloaded it now.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 09:14 AM