on app development
help me understand..
y cant facebook, twitter etc develop their own apps for bb???
y do they depend on bb development team to make it for them???
wont it b even great if they do it themselves... expect awesome user interface, n loaded with missing features.
anyone plz help me understand
i know bb makes them their data plan dependent,,, but what do fb and twitter gain out of it.. i guess if its not bis/bes dependent it will reach a large customer base and thus more clicks for them and ultimately will earn them more money.
Last edited by shahidzor; 12-29-12 at 03:43 AM.
- 12-29-12, 04:28 AM #4
on app development
FaceBook built the Facebook app for BlackBerry10 so are we talking about BBOS here or BlackBerry10?
Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
thts cool. i didnt know tht fb has already developd an app for bb10.
started the thread withh bbos n thn moved to bb10.
now any scope for the down-gradation.. whatt i mean is, if they have developed an app for bb10. do they plan to make one for bbos
- 12-29-12, 12:39 PM #8
- 12-29-12, 01:28 PM #9
Must sound like a silly question but if RIM makes those social networking sites for FB and Twitter why can't they make Instagram as well wouldn't be the same thing as developing the FB or twitter?
- 12-29-12, 06:54 PM #11
Edit: here is my original thread started last feb. It's kinda neat that some of those things I mentioned will be in BB10.
- 12-29-12, 07:02 PM #12
- By robluck82 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-12, 11:03 AM
- By sf49ers in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-11, 10:59 AM
- By sf49ers in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-11, 10:59 AM
- By Rapid Dr3am in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-09, 12:48 PM
- By jpr196 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-09, 02:41 PM