https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=n1ofjJns

If so,what are your opinions I am thinking of picking this up! Thanks!
    03-20-10 10:24 AM
    I bought this device about a month ago. It works pretty OK. Depends on where I am in the city. I use the same channel that my Sirius radio uses. I sometimes stream my music through it. It's not the clearest sound quality but it works. Battery life on the unit is great. Works better than my Bluetooth earpiece. I still use it but I do have to say the sound quality through the radio isn't what I was hoping for. It connects to my Storm 2 really fast. Don't like the voice but oh well.
    03-21-10 08:20 PM
    Looks just like the Jabra that I have. Using it as a speaker phone it works great. When I tried using it with my car stereo well not so great. It gives you a station with no reception to go to and it works great until the station starts to get reception and then you hear the music not your call. I have not tried to stream music so I cannot comment on that.
    03-22-10 08:17 AM
    Looks just like the Jabra that I have. Using it as a speaker phone it works great. When I tried using it with my car stereo well not so great. It gives you a station with no reception to go to and it works great until the station starts to get reception and then you hear the music not your call. I have not tried to stream music so I cannot comment on that.
    You can always switch to a different station, unless you live in an area that you can't find an open one.
    03-22-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD