I was thinking of getting sometype of eWallet or something like that. So far I've been leaning towards Ascendo DataVault, and seeing it on the top 10 list of apps for BBs, that's always a plus.

Anyone here use Ascendo DataVault? or something similar? pros? cons?
    05-03-07 08:52 PM
    I think MMB916 used this quite a while back. She's on holiday at the moment, but am sure she will check in, and give you some info...
    05-04-07 03:15 AM
    Ran across this old thread, so I thought I'd share some info. I suspect you've already made you decision, but here goes anyway.

I did a trial of both SplashID and DataVault on my 8300 Curve and decided to go with DataVault. One of the important things to me was being able to easily transfer the 350 PasswordsPlus records I had on my 700p. The DataVault csv importer was the most flexible and made it very, very simple.

In addition, the way they do the trial was nice. Instead of a fixed number of days to do the trial like other apps, they give you a fixed number of runs. That's better so you can use it at your leisure and get a good feel for how it works.

Finally, the integration with the OS was very nature and well done and they give you many options to customize it the way you like. Like many others, I'm going to be very happy with this purchase.
    03-23-08 07:41 PM
    KeePass is pretty good. I'm not sure if it's compatible with Palm, but they make it for Blackberry.
    03-23-08 07:55 PM
    I love datavault. Use it all the time. Easy to use, fast, looks great. Good app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 03:13 PM
    I went with Datavault after trying them all. I was also needing to transfer hundreds of passwords and other info from eWallet on a IPaq. Did a text file transfer and all is well. Only thing I wish is that they would add more icons.
    03-25-08 06:23 PM
    How do you think it compares to SplashID?
    03-25-08 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD