01-18-09 02:33 PM
45 12
tools
    If I'm at my computer, I use my computer. If I'm away from my computer, I use my BB. Just depends on where I happen to be
    01-15-09 07:04 PM
    Well my computer is acting up lately so its gonna be my Berry. But even if my PC was acting right, it would be my BB, I don't get too many complex e-mails so my BB e-mail works just right for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 01:33 PM
    At work, I will use my BB. When I get home, I will use Outlook unless it's like a download for the BB or something.
    01-16-09 04:34 PM
    I hate checking my email on my computer. I am too busy doing other stuff so that's why I love my BB! =]
    01-16-09 04:57 PM
    I'm spoiled. I enjoy the luxury of telecommuting from home, so it is laptop mostly and berry when I am out and about.
    01-16-09 05:51 PM
    theres people out there that use a computer for email...... thats so strange to me....
    01-16-09 06:33 PM
    I got a Blackberry to avoid lugging a laptop around to check my personal email. My business has two locations and I will be opening 1 or 2 others and I was getting tired of toting it around all the time. This is my first one, a Storm and I got it December 24th.

I use Outlook when I am home like a lot of you have mentioned for a long email. One thing I have noticed is that I have become considerable more succinct in emails.
    01-16-09 06:35 PM
    I use my bb e-mail as much as possible it keeps me from getting behind and not answering for days.
    01-16-09 07:19 PM
    I like to reply to emails as they come in, and I spend a lot of time away from home... So i'd say I use my bb for 95% of my email.
    01-16-09 07:50 PM
    I use my Berry to read all of my Emails. I use my PC to set automatic filters for messages so future Emails from the person can be archived easer. I also use my PC to add and modify my Gmail contacts. There's no way to do this using the Blackberry browser nor the Gmail app.
    01-16-09 08:02 PM
    Since I got my Curve I don"t use my Laptop for Personal e-mail.

01-17-09 08:49 PM
    I'm not home very often so I rarely ever use a computer to check my email but I enjoy using Outlook for the times when I am there.
    01-17-09 08:53 PM
    I haven't used my home computer to check e-mail in quite some time bc of course all my e-mail accounts are on the berry.
    01-17-09 09:00 PM
    Blackberry = 75%

Computer = 25%

This is my first berry and I often wonder what took so long!
    its the exact same situation for me
    01-17-09 09:49 PM
    OMG!! I am finally free!! I still use the computer but now I can leave the house and have a life! LOL! Just a small exageration but not by much, cj

01-18-09 07:38 AM
    Has anyone forgotten the password to their email accounts, heck I forgot my username! I received a storm on launch day Nov. 21 and then about 2 weeks later had completely forgotten my info for logging in. Lol
    01-18-09 07:50 AM
    I use the PC for Gmail when I send myself files or to print stuff. That's about it.

01-18-09 08:50 AM
    I typically use Outlook, but now that I have a BlackBerry I am considering not even bothering unless I have something long or complex to send out. My Outlook checks my email once a minute but it comes through faster on my BB anyway. Has anyone here ditched the computer for email as much as possible?
    I only use it for sending attachments, usually. Everything else can be done on the BB.
    01-18-09 02:10 PM
    I no longer use my home pc for text emails, though would still use it for sending files/photos to friends.

01-18-09 02:23 PM
    I use my bb for my email accounts most of the time. However, when doing longer emails or adding attachments, I like to use laptop. I like the idea of gettin my email anytime of the day. (except for work, seperate bb that I want to throw out the window)
    01-18-09 02:33 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD