I typically use Outlook, but now that I have a BlackBerry I am considering not even bothering unless I have something long or complex to send out. My Outlook checks my email once a minute but it comes through faster on my BB anyway. Has anyone here ditched the computer for email as much as possible?
    01-14-09 06:21 PM
    Yep... I only use my computer for emails that are too long to read on my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 06:24 PM
    I will never rely only on my BB. I use my home mail when I am home for the most part. Everywhere else its on the berry.

Home is just easier for me. I do alot of emailing.
    01-14-09 06:25 PM
    i use both if i am home i will use outlook if it has pictures in it.
    01-14-09 06:28 PM
    Yes. i don't own a computer! i have one at work and i use it to stare at crackberry all day (and for work too, ha) but other than that i do EVERYTHING on my berry!

01-14-09 06:31 PM
    I use my berry for 90% of my emailing unless I have files to attach for work

01-14-09 06:33 PM
    Yes. i don't own a computer! i have one at work and i use it to stare at crackberry all day (and for work too, ha) but other than that i do EVERYTHING on my berry!

Wow, I don't think I could do that!
    01-14-09 06:33 PM
    When I'm out of town I like my BB - it's nice not to have to carry along my laptop when I'm away from home.
    01-14-09 06:37 PM
    Yeah I don't use a computer at all unless I'm sending something from my ccomputer to my phone.
    01-14-09 06:37 PM
    Hey I'm not as tech savvy or email savvy as most on here are. Could someone please take me through the steps as to how I to setup outlook for my BB email account.
    01-14-09 06:40 PM
    I only use my berry to see what emails I get. Just skim the titles and delete all prior messasages when done.

01-14-09 07:16 PM
    BB on the road and PC at home office

01-14-09 07:22 PM
    If I am at home or in my office, my first choice is the PC. If I am
    on the road then BB.
    01-14-09 07:26 PM
    If Im at my PC, Ill use that, which is most of the time, Im not using my email on my BB "cuz its there". Ill use it when out, or out of town, IF absolutley needed too. (reply)
    01-14-09 07:31 PM
    Can't use the BB at work, which is where I deal with most e-mail so no, the BB won't replace the PC for me there. I do all my gmail organizing on my computer, too; doing all that folder assigning and archiving on the BB would be too tedious. I do most of my quality BB time as I am right now: sitting up in bed, instead of going to sleep.

01-14-09 07:35 PM

Slacker!

I use both my BB and computer. I prefer posting on CB via computer than BB for some reason. I always have this moment where I say I am going to post on WAP all day. However, like right now, I am back to posting via computer. Oh well.
    01-14-09 07:38 PM
    Blackberry = 75%

Computer = 25%

This is my first berry and I often wonder what took so long!
    01-14-09 07:41 PM
    Blackberry = 75%

Computer = 25%

This is my first berry and I often wonder what took so long!
    Yeah, I feel the same way now. Amazing how that works.
    01-14-09 07:43 PM
    Yep. Finding myself doing more on the berry unless I receive a large attachment

01-15-09 08:23 AM
    at home when i am in another room i will use my blackberry for emails if its is just a simple email not pictures. i see no reason to stop doing something or stop watching TV to do a email when i can do it with my blackberry where i am at.
    01-15-09 11:35 AM
    I generally only do emails once or twice a day on my computer. Otherwise I mostly just use my blackberry for that.

01-15-09 01:31 PM
    Due to some of the mailing lists I belong to (many of them for years), it would be impossible to use my berry 100% for email. Also the berry won't handle many of the attachments that come with some emails.

And I won't be forwarding any of the throw away email accounts that I use to sign up for things on the web, but I do setup forward filters for those important things.
    01-15-09 01:57 PM
    Due to some of the mailing lists I belong to (many of them for years), it would be impossible to use my berry 100% for email. Also the berry won't handle many of the attachments that come with some emails.
    Amen. I have multiple filters in place on my gmail account precisely to prevent that stuff from making it onto my BB. Forum notifications from this place are about the only "procedural" e-mails that I let come on in, and that's only because this place is so much fun.
    01-15-09 02:06 PM
    I just use my BlackBerry...I don't have time to sit at a computer to email...and when I'm on the computer I'm wasting time doing other stuff. The whole reason I got a Berry is to NOT sit at a computer to type haha
    01-15-09 02:41 PM
    I've been using my berry for pretty much everything as well. I have a regular gmail account so the emails come faster on it than on my computer anyway. The only time I really use the email client on my computer is when I happen to have it open.

01-15-09 06:49 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD