Don't use them. Product has not arrived after 4 weeks. They kept extending delivery date. No tracking system. Seems to be mickey mouse operation. Wondering if its legit.
    01-03-15 12:56 PM
    Big mistake using Canada Post. No tracking system worth noting. Canada Post cannot compete on cost and service with US services. Purolator is unreliable and cannot compete head to head with FedEx or UPS without subsidy. Typical Canadian service that is too expensive and inefficient.
    01-03-15 01:00 PM
    gocellular.ca is an awesome place to buy. Get my cases there all the time. Mathew gives great customer service.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 01:19 PM
    I used them after my credit card was compromised using crackberry.ca -- I think it was a year or a year and a half ago (crackberry.ca has been fixed, but I'm still a bit gun shy, lol). Anyway, the Go Cellular price was competitive and the item arrived within a few days. I live in Vancouver, if it makes any difference.
    01-03-15 09:57 PM
    Pre-ordered a Passport case 6 weeks ago. It is still a back order. No any firm available date. Asked to change it to a different one which they have, no response. Have had a couple of times of good experience before. Definitely not this time. I'm not sure if I am going to order anything from them ever again. I feel like a fool.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 03:45 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD