what do you think? I am thinking about ordering one and wanted to know how people felt about it.
    11-14-08 11:17 AM
    i dont think blackberrys should flip.....
    11-14-08 12:15 PM
    I think it's pretty cool. Before buying the curve I only had flip phones, mainly because I like the styling of flip phones. It's also convenient because flip phones fit nicely inside of pant pockets, and you don't have to worry about the screen scratching.
    11-14-08 12:26 PM
    You should check out the sub-section devoted to the Pearl Flip 8220 since you'll probably find a lot of useful information in there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f85/
    11-14-08 01:42 PM
    I was playing with the dummy phone in the Rogers store the other day and it felt pretty neat in the hand. I think it'd be a good phone for transitioning into a blackberry- I'm thinking about getting my little brother one for Christmas.

I actually knew more about it than the sales rep did- there was a guy there with his girlfriend and she wanted some stupid little nokia but then she started playing with the Flip and when she asked the rep about the features he was like "uhh...it's a blackberry..." so I butted in and told her what it could/could not do, found out the boyfriend had a curve, and they got her flip. Manager saw the whole thing and offered me a job lol...to bad I already have one!
    11-14-08 08:48 PM
    Well I have one (with T-Mobile) and LOOOOOVE it!
    11-14-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD