Has anyone got any new themes or applications for my Blackberry. I was after msn messenger if anyone knows how i can get it free.

Thanks
    03-28-08 06:26 PM
    I'm using the L theme and I just got the custom iBerry L and the crossbar theme. They're all cool I can't decide which one to leave it on. The L theme is really cool if u like a custom background. The iBerry theme is really nice and well made and the icons are cool. Lastly the crossbar theme is awesome, its like the PS3 XMB or the psp home screen. Definately can't go wrong with either 3. When I got the L theme from blue room solution it was free I heard ppl were having problems getting it tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 07:13 PM
    Blueroomsolutions.com....i got 3 themes from there, pretty awesome. Just register and download....L theme, Liquid Metal Today, Liquid Metel zen.......very cool! Enjoy!
    03-28-08 08:42 PM
    Try themes4bb.com and also check out the wallpapers and themes thread on here. pretty sweet.
    03-28-08 08:58 PM
    I love my crossbar theme...

Screenshots below:

03-28-08 08:58 PM
    Jayden I like your theme. I see you got rid of the At&T logo! Sweet, I read somewhere that that wasn't possible. Also I see your 411 icon, where can I get that?
    03-29-08 04:19 PM
    I just purchased the crossbar today..

I love it

03-29-08 04:48 PM
    Jayden I like your theme. I see you got rid of the At&T logo! Sweet, I read somewhere that that wasn't possible. Also I see your 411 icon, where can I get that?
    you can find it here bro, this site belongs to my company. i cant live without 411 lol.

nexcomgroup.com/blackberry

it wont let me post the url until i have 10 posts
    03-29-08 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD