So far, in the week since I've upgraded to the Tour, the following has occurred:

* It spontaneously fell onto my ceramic tile floor from a 3.5 foot bar stool in my kitchen (it had a silicone case on it and luckily survived). Haunted house maybe?

* Last night, I fell asleep on the couch while I was grading a paper (and my BB was balancing on the back part of the couch), and it then fell off, somehow got under me, and I slept on top of it for about an hour. Luckily it was in standby so I didn't "rear-end-dial" anyone.

* In my car, I put my phone down on the seat while I ran back in the house to grab something, and when I came back out I could NOT find my phone for the life of me. My friend was with me that day and sitting in the passenger's seat (where I had placed it), so I obviously asked her if she saw it. "No," she replied." Well when we got out of the car a half-hour later, I found it crammed into the crease between where the back part of the seat and the bottom part of the seat meet... and I had been connected to some random number that it dialed for 34 minutes.

It's like a magnet for this kind of thing!!!!
    Last edited by CaraP; 05-01-10 at 12:16 PM.
    05-01-10 10:55 AM
    he...hehe...HAHAHA!!! This has got to be one of the funnier posts I've read today! I've done everything you've described and worse...but I use an OtterBox most of the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 11:49 AM
    Luckily I go out of my way to insure nothing happens to my berry. They do not go into the bathroom with me or get near any kind of water EVER..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 02:16 PM
    Amazing! All that in just a week?? I'm getting my new 9700 this next week and I hope mine will not be such a "magnet", as yours xD.
    05-01-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD