I bought a $249 Z30 from shop BlackBerry last Friday night and got a receipt but no shipping or tracking confirmation? Is this normal? Anyone in Canada receive theirs yet?

Powered by Z10
    11-27-14 08:16 PM
    Double post sorry.
    11-27-14 08:16 PM
    Ordered mine on the 22 and got the shipping confirmation on the 26th. Took a few days. Maybe wait another day or so and then call and ask?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 08:27 PM
    I bought a $249 Z30 from shop BlackBerry last Friday night and got a receipt but no shipping or tracking confirmation? Is this normal? Anyone in Canada receive theirs yet?

Powered by Z10
    Yes, it's normal. I ordered my Z30 on Tuesday, received email with receipt no tracking information yet. They're probably very busy, that's why there's a delay.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 08:28 PM
    Order mine on the weekend and got it yesterday. A buddy at work order his 1st thing Monday morning and still doesn't have his shipping confirmation yet.

It may be due to the holiday in the States that Digital River isn't in to send the confirmation.

My buddy's z30 maybe in Canada already and may just show up on his doorstep tomorrow without the confirmation.

You may be in the same situation.

Posted via CB10 on my Stylish & Efficient Z10
    11-27-14 08:31 PM
    As far as I know, no Canadian has received a tracking number or device.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 09:27 PM
    Same here. Ordered a spare white Z30. No tracking number. May arrive tomorrow here in Canada. We shall see. Never had an issue with delivery by DR.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    11-27-14 09:55 PM
    Thanks for all the replies. Good to know I'm not alone in this.

Powered by Z10
    11-27-14 10:08 PM
    Ordered mine Nov 22nd, got notification with tracking number 2 days later and received here in Newfoundland
    Very happy with the transaction.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 11:03 PM
    Ordered mine Monday night. Still no shipping notification.

As a point of reference, a few months ago, ordered 2 z10s on a Tuesday night and they arrived north of Toronto at noon Thursday. On Halloween Friday ordered a q5 which arrived the following Wednesday. Both were quick. As someone mentioned earlier, the American holiday may account for the delay as they are shipped out of the US.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 12:06 AM
    You're not the only one. Ordered a Z30 on the 22nd, received a conformation email on Monday and haven't heard anything since.

I called Digital River earlier asking if everything was okay. I'm pretty sure he read everything from a script because of all the calls they've been receiving. Apparently it's still "processing" - ok almost a week later..

Getting fed up with the double letters on my Q10, need a change.
    11-28-14 01:47 AM
    Digital River is horrible. They finally confirmed my Z30 is in transit after 5days. Now they just sent me an order cancellation! I had to email to say, if you cancelled the order, is the phone not really in transit? And why didn't you refund my money? Reply was that the cancellation was a mistake and I should disregard. HOW CAN THEY SUCK SO MUCH? last year, it took over 20 business days to get my Z10 and I missed out on all the Christmas freebies in the app world store. Digital River is a huge drain on the Blackberry comeback IMHO.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-28-14 10:37 PM
    Digital River is horrible. They finally confirmed my Z30 is in transit after 5days. Now they just sent me an order cancellation! I had to email to say, if you cancelled the order, is the phone not really in transit? And why didn't you refund my money? Reply was that the cancellation was a mistake and I should disregard. HOW CAN THEY SUCK SO MUCH? last year, it took over 20 business days to get my Z10 and I missed out on all the Christmas freebies in the app world store. Digital River is a huge drain on the Blackberry comeback IMHO.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    ... a huge pain in the back, Berry! :-)

Never ordered from them (I'm in Australia) , but I read the stories here on CrackBerry.

Wondered whether I should use them through the freight forwarder http://www.viaddress.com/faq.php , used them for Amazon etc. before for things Amazon / eBay sellers don't ship overseas.

Might reconsider after reading a few more of those stories ...

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-28-14 10:53 PM
    They just sent me the shipping confirmation. I'm not really that pissed as its a secondary phone for me, but it's kinda strange that it took a week after the order was placed to actually ship it.

Meh oh well. No biggie. Stock is low and demand is high.