Hey y'all,

I have 3 new gmail messages from 10ish pm and they still haven't been sent to my BB has anyone else been experiencing this issue and if not anyone have a clue as to what might be going on?
    04-02-07 11:40 PM
    Mine have been coming through just fine. You may want to try resending your service books and see if that makes a difference.
    04-03-07 12:06 AM
    I have been having occasional issues, but i dont think its Gmail, more lie the BB.

I am getting a little concerned as i have had to resend my Service Books 3 times in the last 4 days.....

Maybe i should have got an 8800
    04-03-07 02:45 AM
    What are your service books?
    04-03-07 07:49 AM
    You can log on to your service provider's BIS webpage, and you should see a hyperlink on the left hand sie of the screen that says resend service books. They essentially tell your BB what it can and can't do.
    04-03-07 08:36 AM
    Mine is working fine now - however, I was having an issue and resending the Service Books as Kasper said took care of the trick. In addition, just as a "belt and suspenders" method - I took the battery out and let it reboot.
    Rickroller likes this.
    04-03-07 12:51 PM
    Quite often if i know i am meant to be getting emails, i use Opera to go to the Network's BIS pages and you can resend the service books that way......JUst in case you dont have access directly to Internet via PC
    04-03-07 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD