I'm able to view the site, but when I click on a video, I get a message that says: there was a problem trying to render the page. I'm getting that with any form of streaming media. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone have any advice as to how to fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 05:43 PM
    Is your browser emulation mode set to Blackberry? Go to browser > menu > options > Broswer confiuration > and check emulation mode.
    09-16-08 05:46 PM
    Mk. I put it as blackberry. Should I do a soft reset now?

09-16-08 05:57 PM
    Just make sure you saved it to BB emulation and hopefully that will fix it. I dont think soft reset will make a difference but its worth a shot.
    09-16-08 06:00 PM
    Nope. Still get the same message. I don't understand. What does the emulation mode do? & why is this happening?

09-16-08 06:04 PM
    I'm not sure why you are getting that. That was just a guess and has worked for a few others. I never had a issue before. Maybe somebody else who had this issue can chime in and give advice. Sorry I could not be more assistance.
    09-16-08 06:08 PM
    Mk. Thanks anyway. So........ Calling ALL BB EXPERTS!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

09-16-08 06:11 PM
    Try these guys vuclip also is your OS 4.3 or newer?

09-16-08 06:31 PM
    I've tried them. It has to do with ANY streaming media. & my OS is 4.3.

09-16-08 06:34 PM
    I've tried them. It has to do with ANY streaming media. & my OS is 4.3.

Then a setting isn't right.
    open your browser > options > browser config > make sure everything is checked > as Garz said make sure emulation mode is set to blackberry, and make sure show images on wml & html is selected.. try that.
    09-16-08 06:38 PM
    That's all checked. Everything. It worked up to about 2 weeks ago & now it doesn't.

09-16-08 07:56 PM
    That's all checked. Everything. It worked up to about 2 weeks ago & now it doesn't.
    I see you're with Verizon. Is it possible they've blocked access to the site? I'm with Telus in Canada and they blocked access to youtube ages ago.
    09-16-08 09:35 PM
    I don't think soo..... Sorry, kinda late, I've been busy with school. But, I guess I wouldn't know. Idk anyone else with a BB from verizon. Everyone I know has either T-mobile or AT&T BBS. So, anyone who has verizon having this prob?

09-17-08 05:48 PM
    Oh! & my bf has a palm, & he's with verizon as well, but he can view youtube videos & stream media. So, is it just verizon bbs?

09-17-08 05:49 PM
    Wtf?

09-17-08 05:56 PM
    Wtf?

he was a spammer, they happen from time to time, but our AWESOME mod team squashed him quickly
    09-17-08 06:08 PM
    you should be able to watch youtube on your 8130, my roomie does all the time
    09-17-08 06:09 PM
    Oh! & my bf has a palm, & he's with verizon as well, but he can view youtube videos & stream media. So, is it just verizon bbs?
    With Telus, they've blocked access for BB's but WM devices can still get the site to work (from what I understand). Strange since BB's compress the data more than WM devices.
    09-17-08 10:04 PM
    Try clearing your cache in browser options. I randomly started getting this error message everytime I tried to load ANY page except the google homepage.
    I found thid works, hope it helps. But I can't watch youtube videos because they come up completely pixelated.
    So if anyone can help witht that...? :P
    11-23-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD