View Poll Results: Tired of your BlackBerry?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I love my BlackBerry just as much now as when I first got it.

68 62.39%
  • I still like my phone, but the amazement has somewhat warn off.

29 26.61%
  • Honestly, I'm bored with my BlackBerry.

12 11.01%
    I still like my curve but I do feel somewhat blah about it. I wouldnt trade it for a non bb though, maybe a new bb. A new toy is just always more exciting than the current old toy that you have.
    10-19-08 01:55 AM
    Upgrade to a 9000, you will loose that feeling.
    agreed, i think the OP is just feigning for a new toy
    10-19-08 02:02 AM
    Some toys may get older than other toys, but we still have our favorites.

My addiction is as strong as it was on day one when I took off the protective plastic covers. What a beautiful day that was

Feed the need�
    10-19-08 02:19 AM
    I've been a blackberry user for over a year now and I have to admit some of the "newness excitement" has worn off. I am a person who gets bored fast and went through lots of phones. My hubby convinced me to switch to blackberry and I could never go back. However, in the one year I've had a blackberry pearl, I've had three different pearls...all different colors....I'm a little pearl nutty. Ugh.
    10-19-08 10:29 AM
    Some days I feel like the fun and excitement has worn off, but then when I get on here there seems to always be something that keeps me loving my blackberry just as much as when I got it.
    10-19-08 01:57 PM
    I jumped out of the Crackberry camp because I was feeling "blah" about my 8310 Curve too...and it was a huge mistake!!

I sold my Curve to buy a 2G iPhone, which was kinda fun after a time away...then sold that to buy a 3G iPhone. I then got the revelation that I use a phone for three things: email, messages & mobile communication...and I would never put a single song or video on the iPhone.

I didn't want to go back to the Curve...so I bought a Nokia E71-2 instead, and it was typical Nokia S60, completely overcomplicated and the email sucked!!

So...I sold that, and I'm waiting patiently on the Bold to drop to AT&T (latest word is 10/27)...but if there's another delay...

...I'm buying another 8310 Curve!!!

So...no, I don't feel "blah" about BlackBerry at all anymore. I can't wait to get back!! LOL
    10-19-08 02:51 PM
    I get like that - especially after updating cell phones every year for the last 10 years. The difference(except for my BB pager years ago) is the other phones were not Blackberries. Also, we're already hearing about other Blackberries when some of us are still waiting for the release of the BOLD and other berries. We will always look at the newer models. IMO, it's normal.
    Perhaps posting this on a BlackBerry-addicted forum is the wrong place to say this, but is anyone else feeling, for lack of a better word, "blah" about their BlackBerry?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Curve, and I've had a BlackBerry since April of this year--not as long as some CrackBerry addicts out there, but I've been around the block.

Still, I can't help but feel like I take my phone for granted. Now, I could never go back to a RAZR--or any other dumbphone for that matter--but my addiction seems to lack the spark it used to have. I find myself playing with my phone less, changing the wallpaper/themes less, searching for apps less, etc.

I guess I lose interest in things too fast.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 03:00 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD